Daddy

Stan-
You and Stan held hands as you walked around the shops instead of riding your bikes, you had to go home to clean up the house for your mom before she came home for work "alright guys it's time for me to head home" you sighed leaning against Stan closing your eyes "alright y/n we'll see you tomorrow " Richie said waving and turning towards the window not really caring "I don't want you to go" Stan mumbled against your head " I'll see you tomorrow daddy" you said lookin up at him as you bite your lip "wait what " the guys looked at the couple "did she just say " Richie whispered turning towards them " y/n not before you leave you know what it does " Stan whispered in his ear fixing himself "love " you say giggling kissing his lips and skipping towards your street.

Eddie-
You were sitting on eddies lap while he was talking to Ben "baby I'm bored " you said groaning leaning into him as you start throwing a fit like a 5 year old "baby hold on" he said looking down at you for a second and continuing his conversation with the other male "baby, baby , babe" you say over and over a realize the only other thing that gets his attention "daddy pay attention " you say and everything goes quite Eddie looks down at you with a warning look "um I'm gonna go" Ben says walking out the door uncomfortable "y/n what have I told you" he says looking at you " when I call you daddy it makes Eddie jr happy " you said turning pink.

Bill-
Bev was sleeping over st your house when bill called you " hello" you said smiling "hey beautiful " hi baby" you said happily "what are you up too" he said , you can already picture him with his chin in his hand listing hard on what you're about to say "bev is staying the night with me you already know that" you said laughing looking at her and rolling your eyes making her giggle "okay well goodnight I love you " he said sighing knowing he had to get off "love you too daddy" you said hanging up quickly and getting a look of surprise from bev "what it makes him flustered and it's cute" you said laughing picking up your nail polish.

Ben-
You made dinner for the friend group, as you were sitting down and everyone started putting food on their plate "y/n thanks for doing this , it's amazing" Bev said after she put green beans on her plate "you're welcome " you smiled at her "thanks baby" Ben said kissing your cheek "no problem daddy" you said winking at him and putting potatos on your plate making him choke on his water and everyone's forks hit their plates "all right Ben" Richie yells from he other side of the table making everyone laugh"

Richie-
You laid your head in richies lap as he talked to bill, you were trying to sleep so you snuggled closer into him making him groan and buck his hips, he bucked his hip as lightly as possible so bill didn't notice anything, "y/ n" he whispered griping your hair slightly and looking up at bill to finish the convention "yes daddy" you said aloud making eye contact and smirking knowing what that word does to Richie , he freezes in his spot and looks down at you "awkward, imma leave now" bill said looking between the both of you and making his way out the door.

Mike-
Being bens sister had its ups and downs , it's ups being that you met your boyfriend of almost 6 months and the downs is seeing your brother all. The. Damn. Time. You loved him but he's a cock block , you were at your house when Ben and mike walk through the door "hey dork" Ben said walking past you nudging the top of your head messing up your hair "dick" you muttered but smiling immediately when seeing mike "hey there beautiful " he said leaning down to kiss your lips making Ben gag "can you please go somewhere y/h you can see lover boy later" Ben groans sitting on the chair in the kitchen "yeah I guess" you said looking at the ground before kissing mike "see ya later babe" he said laughing "bye daddy" you said looking up st him in the eyes "DADDY" Ben shelled looking between you two.

Bev-
You and bev were friends with benefits, you guys didn't want the commitment of a relationship but you both wanted the pleasure that being in a relationship brought to you, you guys have had this thing going on for about a month now "bev you wanna stay the night tonight " you ask as you lit your books in your bag as you asked the girl to come over , suddenly feeling the need for her to release all the built up pressure in your lower abdomen. "Yeah totally " she said looking at you and winking "why did you just wink at y/n" Eddie asking crossing his arms over his chest looking at the two of you "no reason" she said looking at him and putting her bag over her shoulder and walking towards me "I'll see you " she said smiling "bye mommy" you said slapping her butt while she passed you "WHAT" all the boys screamed looking st you wide eyed

A/n
THIS WAS REQUESTED
IVE BEEN WRITING IT FOR LIKE A WEEK NOW CAUSE IVE BEEN SO BUSY

FINALLY FINISHED IT AND CAN START ANOTHER REQUEST

BUT I NEED TO POST IN MY VISUAL PREFRNCE BOOK TOO SO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THAT UPLOAD !!!!