They hear you cuss for the first time

Stan-
You were cleaning up the house before Stan came home , as you were going up the stairs carrying the basket full of clean clothes you just pulled out of the warm dryer the door opened and closed scaring you making you drop the basket as you tripped "some of a bitch" you yelled looking at the close that laid on the wet floor that you just moped. You looked up to see standing by the door with wide eyes "what Stan" you said annoyed as you bent down to pick up the clothes and threw them in the basket and started walking towards the laundry room "I never heard you cuss before " he said laughing watching you "yeah well it happens when you have a shitty day at work then come home to clean so get used to it Stan" you said and walked upstairs.

Eddie-
You and Eddie were having a movie night , which meant he wanted to watch a scary movie ... not your favorite type of movies in the world "don't GO INTO THE ROOM YOU DUMB BITCH" you yelled at the tv watching the women walk into a dark room after hearing a bang. "Babe" Eddie said looking st you laughing "what" you said looking back at him "you cursed I've never heard you curse before , it's cute" he said putting his arm around your shoulder "shut up Eddie" you mumble looking back at the screen.

Bill-
" oh fuck you bill , what do you think I was doing all day huh ? Out fucking some other dude ? No I was sitting my happy ass at home cleaning up YOUR laundry and making YOU a nice meal so just shut up before you say something else you'll regret " you fumed looking at the male that accused you to be cheating on him "babe I- I'm sorry it's been a bad day a- did you just cuss at me" he stoped mid sentence to break down laughing " yeah so what bill" you said blowing a puff of air making your bangs fly up and back down. "Nothing it was cute"

Richie-
Richie was trying to distract you from doing your school work by kissing your neck "babe stop I really have to get this done" you told him but you really didn't want him to stop "take a break you've been working hard " he said laughing bitting your neck making you drop your pencil and closing your eyes "fuck" you moaned raising your arm and gripped his hair in your fists "what was that baby girl" he whispers in your neck making the word 'fuck' moan through your lips again "damn that's hot" he whispers picking you up and throwing you on the bed.

Ben-
"I don't want to do this Ben" you said with a stuffy nose as you coughed "baby you have to if you wanna get better" he pushed the liquid medicine into your hands as you looked at the dark medicine and UO at him again "I'll take it even though pure being a dick" you pout as you throw your head back downing the cough syrup "well that was in called for" he said laughing kissing Your forehead as you glared at him.

Mike-
"GOD DAMNIT MIKE IF YOU LEAVE YOUR SOCKS ON THE FLOOR ONE MORE TIME RIGHT AFTER I GET DONE CLEANING IM BEATING YOUR ASS" you yelled through the hall only to hear laughing , you walk to the office where you guys do most of your work at "go pick it up mike I'm not your fucking maid" you look at him as you cross your arms "you're really adorable when you're mad and you cuss baby" he said standing up kissing your lips then going to pick up his socks.

Bev-
"GO CREED YES YOU KICK THAT IRISH FUCKERS ASS" you yelled at the tv as you were watching the movie creed , just when Bev walked through the door she stood in the door way admirin you "you tell him baby" she laughed walking to you kissing your lips then stuffing her face with popcorn.

QUESTION OF THE POST

What's your favorite movie ?

MY ANSWER
I have been loving the movie creed recently