Hugs

Stan-
Stan loved to hug you from behind he loved being able to rest his head on top of yours and sway you guys back and forth.

Eddie-
You wrap your arms around his neck and stand on your tippy toes as he wraps his around around your waist and pulls you as close as possible.

Bill -
"Jump" he whispers with his hands on your waist you jump and wrap your legs around his waist and bury your head into his neck and he squeezes you into a hug.

Ben-
You just won your champion ship game of the season , you run up to the group and hug everyone and when it comes to Ben he hugs you much tighter then the others did "I'm so proud of you" he whispers in your ear .

Richie-
You sat next to him on his bed when he grabs you by your wrists and pulls you onto his lap where your legs are straddling him, he wraps  you into a hug you hum in content as you rest your head in his shoulder "this wasn't a good idea" he swallowed , you looked at him but realized what he was talking about when you felt a bulge against your thigh.

Mike-
"Babe I go to go to work" mike laughed and you latched yourself on to him as he walked towards the door "ugh fine you're no fun" you mumbled getting off of him turning around to walk away but he hugs you from behind "I'll be back soon I promise"

Bev-
The tears fell down your face as you stood heart broken in front of the girl you though was in love with you , "I-I'm sorry y/n I just can't do this anymore" she mumble but caught you off guard when she pulls your body into hers making you break down , "bye y/n" she whispers letting you go.

A/n
OKAY THIS WAS SHORT IM SO SORRY IM SO BUSY I WANTED TO PUT SOMETHING UP AND IM GETTING WRITERS BLOCK DONT HATE ME PLS I LOVE YOU ALL