Singing

Stan-
You always loved singing , you always walked around humming or lightly singing a song that's what the friend group always known you for, Stan in particular was always captivated by your singing , when you sung he was always really focused on how your lips moved and how when you sung one of your favorite songs you would close your eyes and lightly smile.

Eddie-
"Please just sing it" Eddie pleads as he followed you as you walked around your guys block , "Eddie it's the fucking Barbie song" you said laughing and groaning at the same time , Eddie always made you sing Barbie girl, you don't know why and you don't think you wanna know why "just please" he said catching up to you giving you his best puppy dog eyes "fine, I'm a Barbie girl" you start singing rolling your eyes.

Bill-
"Wise man say, only fools rush in, but I can help falling in in love with you" you sing lightly as you fold your laundry and putting it away, "that was beautiful" you jump as you hear a males voice , turning around you see bill cheeks flushing red "oh uh thank you " you thank as you put the rest of your clothes away "who were you singing about" he said walking closer to you already knowing the answer "I think you know bill" you whisper as he leans in and kisses you.

Ben-
Christmas time was the time of year where you liked to sing most , you loved to go House to house singing to lovely home owners and making their day "y/n do I have to go with you " Ben cried as he followed you to the first house of the night "yes Ben if you want a second kiss from me you have to stand there and look pretty like you do and you'll get your freaking wish" you say demanding turning to the house knocking on the door and smiling once a person opens the door.

Richie-
"So when did you learn how to sing ?" Richie asked as he held your hand as you guys sat on a chair in your bedroom "always I guess I've always loved hearing my mother sing to me when ever it was nap time or just any time of the day" you explain smiling at the memories "I want to sing to my kids when ever I have them" you continue on dreaming of holding your baby and singing to them as you rocked them to sleep "you're gonna be a great mother " Richie said smiling as you kissing your forehead.

Mike-
You were more into the country songs I know they're not for everyone and yes I get teased for liking country music but sometimes. If you sit down and listen to the lyrics sometimes they make you feel ways. "In this burning house " you finish the song burning house by cam as you sit by the window doing dishes "that's one of my favorite songs that you sing darling" mike said as he walked up behind you wrapping his arms around you swaying you together "that's why I always sing it" you replied through omg soap on him.

Bev-
You and bev always sung together it was one of your favorite activities together. One of your favorite songs to sing is I'm gonna love you , and you guys always kissed at the end of it.

A/n
A quick update !! Planning on uploading more here soon !! If you have any ideas comment and I'll whip something up for you my nuggets 💕