Insecure

Stan-
You've never been on the skinny side, no matter what you tried nothing seemed to help you, every glance you got from another breathing person set you off into a depression and made you more insecure than you already are, so when you met Stan you didn't think he would love you or want to be with you for being a little on the heavy side, you sat in front of a mirror looking over your body as tears ran down your face "god why does he love me" you whispered to yourself "I love you because you're perfect in every way humanly possible and you're the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on" you jumped as you heard stans voice come from behind you, looking through the mirror you see his figure leaning against the door frame looking at you " don't say what isn't true Stan" you sighed standing up and started to walk passed him when he grabbed your arm and pulled you in front of him "what isn't true? Are you kidding , I would never lie about such beauty that I'm lucky to have in my life everyday"

Eddie-
Being on the more curvy side had its perks but then days when you needed new clothes you dreaded, it made you realize that you're getting more curvy than you really want to be, "Eddie I have to go shopping again" you mumbled picking up your bag and walking towards the door "can I come" he asked standing up walking towards you "um if you want" you replied looking up at him , you guys headed towards the little strip mall a couple of blocks from your house , walking through the door the bell rung letting the workers know they had a customer , "hi how may I " a women said smiling as she walked towards you but stop when she saw you and looked you up and down before continuing her sentence "help... you" the tone in her voice and her looking you up and down and looking at Eddie you already know she's thinking why is he with her, "I -I uh need some new clothes" you shuddered already feeling insecure and wanting to run back home and lay in your bed crying all day "yeah I see that" she mumbled before having you follow her to the back room "what did you say" Eddie stopped all of you and grabbed your waist pulling you closer to him "I said right this way" she said fast trying to find a new way for what she said "no I think you said and I quote I can see that, and I don't really think that's a way to talk to a lady , you should know you are one, and if you haven't seen pure beauty it doesn't matter what the person looks like it's what their personality is like and how passionate they are about things , and if you haven't noticed my beautiful girl next to me we are leaving because she deserves someone who's gonna treat her with respect not some snot nosed girl who thinks she's better than everyone" hsaid looking at the woman with full hate and grabbing your hand and pulling you out of the  store.

Bill-
Bill was taking you out for your one year anniversary, he told you to wear a dress , as you put it o. You looked at yourself in the full body mirror , "ew" you whispered to yourself but decided to keep it on not bothering to change , as you finished your hair you walked out the bathroom and down the stairs to meet the man you love "oh my god" he said looking you up and down, making you feel insecure "I'm sorry it makes me look fat I'll go change" you rushed to say and turned around to go up the stairs as you felt hot tears fill your eyes "what no where did you get that from" he said laughing turning you towards him "you look beautiful my princess " he said smiling at you.

Ben-
You were never happy with your weight, you thought you ate to much and didn't do enough exercise "I'm gonna go workout" you told Ben, your boyfriend of almost 7 months, "why" he asked confused looking st you from the couch "just because new year resolutions you know" you said chuckling "baby it's November " he said standing up and walking towards you , "yeah I know late start?" You said more in a question "baby what's really going on" he said looking at you in your eyes "I'm fat" you said whispering he started laughing "I'm about to go now you don't have to laugh" you said Turing to the door and opening it for it only to be closed "you're not fat , and if you haven't noticed I'm not on the skinny side too, that's what makes us so great babe, you might see yourself as far, but I see a gorgeous girl who has a beautiful smile that I love" he said kissing you "now let's watch a movie" he said pulling you towards the couch.

Richie-
Richie ALWAYS said he loved your weight, but you saw yourself as the human version of Barney , "ugh" you whispered as you got up the stairs "I'm so fat and out of shape " you said as you reached the bedroom "no you're not" Richie said rolling his eyes "yes I am what the fuck do you mean look at me I'm horrible " you said looking at the male with tears in your eyes "babe , you're so gorgeous trust me I wouldn't be with you if I didn't think so " he said standing up and going around the bed to be next to you "then don't be with me" you said letting the tears fall "will you stop that you're so pretty and I like your ass it's huge and I like to sleep on it at night" he said slapping it making it jiggle and you giggle "that's my girl" he said laughing smacking your ass again.

Mike-
You and mike were in his room kissing when he laid you down on your back as his toned body hovered over your own, his hands started to roam and your heart dropped , pushing the male away "mike stop" you said breaking the kiss and breathing heavy "what , what's wrong" he said pulling back in a panic , "I uh don't want you to touch me there" you said embarrassed feeling like he would get the wrong idea , knowing you want him to touch you there
"Touch you where" he said pushing a piece of hair that had fallin in your face behind your ear "my stomach " you whispered looking down at your fingers that titled together. "Now you look at Me" he started making you look up at him "that's the silliest thing I've ever heard , "you are so beautiful you know that, you're so perfect in anyway skinny or not I love you just away you are" he said smiling and kissing your lips again.

Bev-
It was your birthday and bev wanted to take you to the beach , "you comin in" she asked and she pulled off her top and shorts. "No" you replied looking up at her "oh, um okay" she said looking Rowan at you but Turing towards the sea and walking into it. You started to fan yourself as you felt your temperature start to rise , "you wouldn't have to do that if you just came in" you heard bev say from about you , you looked up to see her with her arms crossed over her chest "I don't want to bev I'm not up to it" you mumbled as you kept fanning yourself "why not you love the beach" she said sitting next to you and placing a hand on your thigh "because bev I'm not a bathing suit ready , and I don't think I ever will be" you confess looking towards the blue water that called your name "nonsense, there's time of people that aren't bathing suit ready , and you're gorgeous in a bathing suit " she said looking at you as she rubbed the pad of her thumb along your cheek "thanks babe" you said leaning in to kiss her lips

A/n
THIS WAS A REQUEST AND IVE BEEN WRITINF IT ALLLLLL FREAKING DAY NO LIE I HAD TEOUBKE BUT I GOT IT I HOPE YOU ENJOY !!! I'll be posting on my visual prefrence book as well !! So keep an eye out for that !!