What he does for you for valentines day

Stan-
Stan picks out flowers from the middle of nowhere and buys you chocolate and gives them to you "I picked these for you" he said as he extended his hand out to hand you the flowers "they're beautiful " you reply while smelling them.

Eddie-
Eddie writes you a letter he handed to you and you smile and look at it 'y/n you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met and I would love for you to be my valentine ' you grin ear to ear and look st the boy and kiss him.

Bill-
Bill knows your love for pizza so he try's to attempt his cooking skills on making you a homemade pizza as you sat on the sofa you heard plans fall and him mumble and damn it your eyebrows furor and you stand up and walk towards the kitchen to see flour all on the counter and bill scrambling to pick up the pan that the pizza was on "bill are you okay" you ask walking towards him to help with the mess "no I tried to make you a pizza because I know it's your fav-" you stop his talking by kissing him " babe it's the thought that counts and I appreciate it so much " you say taking your thumb across his cheek to wipe the flour off.

Ben-
Ben wrote you a poem , that's what he does he always writes you poems and you loved them. You made a whole wall dedicated to them half of the wall is already filled up with poems.

Richie-
You walked up the staircase into the Richies bedroom to see him sitting on the bed twirling handcuffs around his finger "welcome home " he said looking at you through his thick framed glasses "welcome home indeed" you smirked walking towards him ready for a long night.

Mike-
It's odd , but mike bought you a beautiful blue pit bull for Valentine's Day , when you saw the puppy in his arms you already felt the hot tears run down your face "mike oh my god , you oh my god" you tried to spit out a sentence but the shock of it all stoped you "look at his collar" he smiled and you stopped crying and looked at the girls collar you gasped as you looked down to see a promise ring hanging "mike " you gasped looking from the ring to the male.

Bev-
Bev bought you roses and a beautiful necklace with her name on it "Bev it's beautiful " you said as you looked at the necklace as bev clasped it around my neck "you deserve it baby you're a hard worker " she smiled leaning in to kiss your lips.

A/n

WOW WOW WOW
HAVENT UPDATED IN A MONTH

YIKE ON A BIKE

BEEP BEEP RICHIE

OOF

LOVE YOU

DONT HATE ME