How you met

Stan-
Stans younger cousin was in town and she brought You along ,you were her best friend , "Stan it's been so long how are you" your best friend said walking up and hugging the taller male who was looking at you as they hugged "I'm good " he said smiling never taking his eyes off of you. "Oh this is y/n one of my best friends" she said taking her hand on your back pushing you towards him "I'm stan" he said reaching his hand out "I'm y/n" you said putting your hand in his feeling the shock in between both of your hands.

Eddie-
You were the new girl in the small town , every one knew every one, even if they didn't know every one they knew about each other , you were carrying boxes into your new house as you were walking towards the door you heard a voice "hey you're uh new here right?" You turn your body to be faces with a handsome boy smiling down at you "yeah" you said shyly setting the box down looking at the make once again "do you need any help -" he paused looking at you for help "y/n the names y/n , and if ya wanna help go for it"you said laughing "ahh y/n beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he said  winking bending down to pick up the box "names Eddie" he said following you into the house.

Bill-
You got assigned to tutor bill for history , you were sitting in the library setting your things out on the table when you feel a tap on your shoulder "hi I-I'm bill" he stutters looking at the ground "hi there I'm y/n" you said sticking your hand out waiting for him to grip it.

Ben-
You were riding your bike through the neighborhood looking at your new surroundings "hey could you help you" you ask someone that passes you "in yeah sure" he said confused peddling his bike towards you "I'm looking for a cafe or somewhere to eat , but I'm new here and I don't know where I'm going" you laugh embarrassed turning a light pink "oh yeah sure I can show you follow me" he said peddling around the block with you following.

Richie-
You were working your shift at the coffee shop (a/n COFFEE SHOP IS MY RICHIE  BOOK GO START READING AND VOTING IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY) when you heard the familiar ring of the door opening "hi I'm y/n what can I get for you today" you asked flipping onto a new page of your pad of paper looking up to be faced with a male who is quite attractive "um hey could I get whatever you're drinking " he said pointing to your drink next to you "one pumpkin spice latte coming up ".

Mike-
You were at the little barn looking at the tall grass but grabbed the flowers and digging a hole and placing the daisy into the ground "here's the next ones, these ones go around the side " you looked up after placing the flower in the ground "oh thanks" you said wiping your forehead with the back of your arm , "im mike " he said bending down and sticking his hand out , taking your glove and placing your hand in his feeling static run up your arm "I'm y/n" you said smiling at mike "you need any help? " he asked grabbing gloves from his back pocket "please" you said laughing
Bev-
It was summer so you decided to go swimming at your neighborhoods pool, as you were laying out you got up to get into the pool when you got pushed in "what the hell" you yelled when you reached the surface "oh my god I am so sorry " you looked up to see a beautiful girl looking down at you reaching for your hand, you grab it and she pulls you onto the concrete "are you okay I'm so sorry" she apologized again "yeah I'm fine just cold" you said laughing "here" she smiled as she handed you her towel.