Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Max's POV

My birthday cake came, it was the hugest cake that I had ever seen. It looked delicious, All the crowd got quite, Then Kris started to sing:

"Happy birthday to you"

And all the crowd started to sing with him "Happy birthday dear Max"

"Happy birthday toooooo youuuuu"

I was blushing madly, I'm so going to kill Kris after this party. They brought me a knife and I slowly cut the cake, lots of people were taking photos of me and one of them was my mother.

I will never know when they will notice that I'm not a kid anymore, I'm going to be a full alpha once I find my mate, but it looks like they will never notice that. They still think that I'm that small little kid, who was scared of spiders.

I cut up all the cake into pieces and put them on the plate, all the people got a piece of cake and there was more left.

"Haven't you sense your mate?" Kris asked me, as cream dripped from his lips to the floor.

"Wipe your mouth, that's disgusting and no I still haven't sensed my mate"

Where the hell is my mate?

I went over to my father, who was talking with an other pack about the rouges of something like that.

"Father, Why haven't I sense my mate yet?" I asked him.

"Don't worry son you will find your mate, maybe just not today. Maybe tomorrow you just have to be patient" He answered me, and patted me on my back.

I sigh but nodded and went back to my friends, I really wanted to meet my mate today, show her everything, tell her about my secrets that nobody knows. I will find her no matter what happens and nobody, I mean nobody can
stop me.

.

After the big party everybody went home, the floor was a mess. Poor servants they have to clean this all up.

I walked upstairs to my room, my room was gigantic you can fit fifty people in here.

I striped off my clothes, grabbing a towel and walking in the bathroom having a warm relaxing shower.

I always take short showers, Why? First of all I don't want to wast lots of water. Second of all is that I hate water, my mother told me that when I was small I used to hate water so much and I still do but I can't stand a day with out having a shower.

I turned off the water and dry myself with the towel, wrapping it on my waist. I brushed my teeth and jumped on my bed, tackling it.
And with that I was asleep, taking me to my own world.

.

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping making me feel fresh, I stretch widely and yawned.

I look over to my alarm clock I only have one hours till school starts, maybe today I will find my mate?

My wolf was not talking to me I kept asking him what is wrong but he wouldn't answer me, I eventually gave up on him, he is tired. All he wants is his mate and yesterday he didn't find her so I don't blame him.

I brushed my teeth and wore my usual clothes, nothing fantasy. I hopped down stairs and ate breakfast.

"Come on Max, let's go" Kris pulled me away from the delicious breakfast.

I whined and started the car speeding off to school.

"Maybe today you will find you mate" Kris said

"Maybe" I struggle, maybe I will or maybe I wouldn't.

.

I got out of the car and headed to my locker, Krises locker was the opposite of mine and most of our classes were the same.

I was about to get my thing I need for my first period, when a sense hit my nose and a tingling feeling running up and down my body. It was mixture of the smell of vanilla and the forest, it smelt wonderful.

I automatically knew that it belonged to my mate, I let go everything that I had in my hand and followed the sense.

I heard Kris calling me from behind but I ignored him, all I want to do is see my mate and hug her tight, not letting her go.

My wolf was telling me to go faster he was jumping all around, he tried to take control but I didn't let him, what if he took control and my mate was a human? I will scare her away.

I could sense her coming closer to me and that's when I knew that she is a werewolf too, I started to run faster.

I stopped when the sense strongly hit my nose I found my mate, I found my mate, where is she? She was no where.

Only a boy who was right in front of me, he looks familiar I had seen him before, and then I remembered. He is teddy, the weakest wolf in the pack.

Accidentally I looked into his eyes, it made my heart melt, I got goosebumps all over my body. My wolf was howling happily that we found our mate.

Wait! No! He can't be my mate? He is a guy and not only a guy the weakest wolf in our pack.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

This is a nightmare, I don't accept this, I don't want him.

'No!! Don't you dare reject him!!' My wolf shouted and started punching me.

But I didn't listen to him I'm going to reject him and that's finally.
Without thinking I opened my mouth to speak.
.

.

.

.

_______________________

A picture of kris on the side ---------->>>>>>>