Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Max's POV

I wish that teddy was here, in-between my arms so I can hug him like a teddy-bear, I just want to kiss him on his kissable lips, damn why did I reject him? Oh yeah because I was stupid, I was a f*cking damn idiot, I rejected my love of life, I rejected the most important person and I'm never going to get him back.

I punched the wall, damn what am I going to do?, I punched the wall again but harder, I have ruined my life, I'm such a disappointment, I'm never going to forgive myself because what I have done, even if teddy forgave me, I'm never going to forgive myself.

I sat on the ground leaning my head on the wall, the un-stoppable tears were still streaming down my cheek, I have been in my room this whole week, I had not let anyone in, when I'm hungry I would tell one of the maids to get me something but I really don't have a appetite, my father tried talking to me but I don't want to listen to him, all I want is to see teddy again and tell him how sorry I am, how dumb I was for rejecting him.

I reached my hand to get teddys teddy-bear, I hugged it tightly to my chest and closed my eyes, imagining that I'm hugging teddy.

"Max, please let us in, we just want to talk to you" my father said from the other side of the door.

"What do you want!?" I sniff, whipping my tears.

"We want to see if you are okay?" This time my mother talked.

"I'm fine" I whisper knowing that they heard it.

I heard the sound of jingling keys, after seconds my door was wide open, damn how I forgot that they got the key.

My mother gasp and came running to me, hugging me tightly, I sobbed trying to not let myself cry, my father looked around the room, all the walls had big holes in them, he shook his head looking down at me.

I was a reck, I haven't had a shower since last week, my room was a mess, pieces of wood were laying in the ground, my mirror was broken, everything was a mess, even my life.

"Oh my god, max!" My mother looked at my hand, my handed was covered in blood but I didn't care.

I just looked at my mother and have her a small smile, not wanting her to get worried about me.

My father gave my mother a first aid kit, and she started to clean my hand and putting some bandage on it.

I just looked at the teddy-bear that was in my hands, I brought it up to my nose and smelt it, it made me calm down but it still didn't stop the tears.

"Oh max honey, what have you done to yourself?" She said, shaking her head lightly.

"I don't know mother, I honestly don't know" I whisper quietly.

After my mother finished wrapping my hand, she got up and went out of my room.

I slowly got up dropping myself on my bed, screaming loudly in the pillow, the tears had finally stopped but I could still feel my heart ache.

Then someone walked in my room not even bothering to knock, now that is the reason why I lock my door.

I turned my head to the side, there was kris standing right in front of me.

"What do you want?" I mumble quietly.

"Get up, let's go for a run"

"No"

"Come on, max"

"No"

He pulled my hand "get up!"