Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

Max's POV

I walked back and forth in front of the door, waiting for the pack doctor to come out.

"Max, calm down" My mother said.

"I can't calm down, my mate is in there and I don't know if he is alright!" I said, pulling my hair.

"He will be alright son, don't worry" My father said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"How can you be so sure!?" I asked getting angry.

"Because-" but before he could finish his sentence the pack doctor came.

I ran up the him quickly "How is teddy!? Is he alright!? What happened to him!? Why-"

"Max! Calm down! He is perfectly fine" The pack doctor said.

I sigh in relief and closed my eyes, rubbed my forehead with my fingers as I could feel a headache forming.

"Can I see him!?" I asked.

"Yes but he's asleep and I need to talk to his mother, do you know where she is?"

I nodded my head "She just went to get something to drink"

The pack doctor nodded and I went to see my teddy.

I took a deep breath and opened the door to see teddy laying there motionless.

I could feel tears running down my cheeks as I approached him, I have never been so weak before.

God dammit, Max get a hold of yourself!

I held his small tiny hand lightly scared that I might hurt him.

He was so skinny, I could break him in half, Does he even eat?

I reached to touch his face with my shaky hand, his skin was so soft and smooth.

I felt my heart beat faster as he started rubbing his face in my hand.

He mumbled something in his sleep.

I sigh and removed my hand from his face and I swear I heard him whine softly.

I need to get out of here.

I can't stay.

I was about to remove my hand from his but he held my hand, tightly.

He opened his eyes a little and looked at me.

"Don't....leave.....please" he said quietly but I heard him clearly.

"Okay, love" I smiled.

I sat on the chair that was beside teddy's bed.

"Go to sleep love" I said softly, running my thumb over his knuckles.

"I....I.....Love......mmmm" He wanted to say something but he feel asleep before he could say it.

I chuckled and kissed his cheek before resting my head on the side of the bed and I feel asleep with my mates sense all around the room.

.

I opened my eyes and yawned as I looked around the room trying to remember what happened last night.

I looked at the guy who was laying on the bed.

My eyes widened when I remembered everything.

Teddy was still sleeping with his hand in mine.

I smiled as I stared at him, he looked much better than last night and his heart beats were back to normal.