22 · Regrets

~Donn's POV~

     "Let's see," I mused, digging through the contents of our shopping bags, "nothing really exciting from you. Shame." I would have enjoyed seeing Jen in something more revealing. I tossed the clothes at her, seeing a garmet fall to the floor. I quickly stooped down and grabbed it, realizing what it was.

     "H-hey--" Jen squeaked, quieting herself.

     I smiled. "Something wrong?" I dangled the pair of panties I had in my hand in front of Jen's face, causing her to blush profusely. There was nothing more pleasing than an embarrassed girl. I released the underwear, watching Jen's face as it landed on top of her pile of clothes.

     "N-no."

     "Go get changed. I'm not saying you smell bad, because really, you don't. I happen to think... your scent is pretty enticing..." I thought on that for a moment, continuing, "but, anyway, I'm sure you'd feel better in some fresh clothes. Go on."

     Jen nodded, scurrying away to her room. I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to ignore the thoughts that plagued my mind whenever I looked at her.

     She was young, beautiful and full of life. When I looked at her, I didn't just want to feed. I wanted something... more.

     Coming back to reality, I took one of the bags to the kitchen, pulling a wine glass out of the cupboard. From the bag, I took a large bottle of aged, red wine, and started to pour. From behind me, I could hear Jen's light footsteps approach, almost as if she was trying to be silent. I took hold of the glass, spinning around and looking at her.

     "Come here a sec, doll," I said, waving her over. Jen's submissive movements as she approached empowered me.

     "Yes?"

     "I thought maybe we could have a toast." I held the glass out to her, but she didn't take it.

     "I-I'm... underage--"

     "You're underage for a lot of things," I remarked, "one glass of wine won't hurt." I took Jennifer's hand and placed it on the glass, forcing her to take it.

     She looked up at me expectantly.

     "Is this your first time?" I asked, leaning back against the counter.

     "Yes..."

     "Drink."

     Jennifer hesitantly sipped from the glass, her face twisting in displeasure.

     "Ew..." she mumbled, getting a laugh out of me. Turning around, I slid a can of 7-up across the counter, cracked it open, and poured it into her glass. "This should help."

     I watched her intently as she took another drink, seeming to enjoy it more this time. Suddenly she took a larger drink than I would have expected, surprising me.

     "Wow. Good?"

     "It's... okay." She smiled softly.

     "It'll hit you quick, since you're so small," I smiled back, running my hand against the side of Jen's face, "I can already see it in your eyes. How are you feeling?"

     "Good." she replied.

     "Cutie." I lifted a second glass off the counter, holding it up. "To us." Moving my glass forward, I clinked it with Jen's before bringing it to my mouth and tilting it back, downing the liquid in seconds. Though I never got an affect from alcohol, the taste was still worth it. Jennifer's eyes widened, seeming surprised at how much I could drink. She adjusted herself, as if preparing for something, when she swiftly tilted her glass back, as I did, drinking about half of her wine before spewing liquid onto the floor.