~.Chapter 2.~

Zane's POV:

I woke up, this time later. Kawwaii~Chan was brushing her hair. "Morning Nan-" I saw Aphmau, "KAWWAII~CHAN. MORNING KAWWAII~CHAN" I hope I didn't blow it. "Hi Zane~Kun, you're awake! Finally!! Kawwaii~Chan was waiting for you" She said as she brushed her hair. "Hey Zane.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" Said Aphmau. I groaned. I went to check my phone and saw a notification on Twitter. It was posted by Aphmau, at 7:48 am.. This morning. I clicked on it and it was a video.. My eyes widened. "APHHHMMAUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!" I screamed. I WAS SO MAD AT HER! SHE POSTED A VIDEO OF ME AND KAWWAII~CHAN IN BED! IT WAS WHAT HAPPENED THIS MORNING. I STOMPED OUT OF BED, WANTING TO PUNCH HER. MY TEETH WERE CLENCHED AND I WAS GIVING HER THE DEATH EYE. Aphmau just LOOKED at me smiling. "I know you won't hurt me," She smirked. I sighed and said, "Yeah, I won't. But really, take it down.. It's.. Invading my privacy." "Okay you party pooper" Aphmau said.

Aphmau took the video down.

Kawwaii~Chan's POV: 

At least I knew she posted that video. Aphmau can be mean sometimes, but it is funny. That whole time I was laughing inside. *Sigh* I should do something for him.. OH! I KNOW! I can set up a little movie theater so we can watch the My Little Horsies season finale together! PERFECT!

Zane's POV:

So I got dressed, I was still mad at Aphmau. I really hope no one saw the video. I was even in my Pinkie Cake pajamas.. Ugh. She can be a jerk. But really, I am the same way.. I have never really been there for Aphmau. She has always been there for me though. Same with Kawwaii~Chan! I have done nothing for her.. I don't even think she loves me. What do I have to do for her? What am I even here for? Why do I even exsis- NO! STOP! YOU ARE FINE ZANE. Y-YOU ARE OKAY.. YOU A-ARE.. okay.. you are.. fine.. I start to cry. I tried to stop but I couldn't. So I just cried there, alone silently... Then.. I felt something on my shoulder. I look and it was Kawwaii~Chan. Suprised, I jumped and quickly wiped my face. "Whats wrong?.." She said worried. I stuttered.. "Noth-Nothing.. I uhh..- I just u-um.." She cut me off and wrapped her arms around me. I started to cry again knowing I didn't deserve someone like her. "Zane.. It's okay if you don't wanna tell me.. Just know if you do.. I.. I'm here for you." She said in a soft voice. I was still crying. She looked at me, and I looked at her. She wiped the tears off my face, pulled down my mask, and kissed me. "Nana.. Th-Thanks.." I said. I love her with all my heart, I just didn't know if she truly loved me. "Nana?.." I asked.. "Yes?.." She repiled "Do.. You actually love me?.." She paused. "Of coarse I do! Why wouldn't I? You are the person I trust, the person that makes me feel better, the only person that calls me by my real name! And.. The best person in the world to me.." Kawwaii~Chan said. "Zane, I love you".. " I love you too, with all my heart" I replied.