~.Chapter 11.~

*Two days later*

  *11:28 AM*

   Zane, Kawaii~Chan, and Garroth were all in their room rushing to pack up their stuff to go back home. They decided to start now, 2 hours before they left because they were busy helping the others pack up. (Except Zane because he was lazy) "Hey, Kawaii~Chan?" Zane asked. She looked up at him. "Um... Do you know where my uh, phone is?..." He said, looking all around the room as he got his things stuffed in his suitcase. "Uhh..." Kawaii~Chan started to say. She looked up at the ceiling. After a moment she replied "No,"  "Agh! Where could it be?..." Zane said while he shuffled through all his stuff. As Garroth was neatly putting his things in his bag, he saw a phone. He picked it up and said, "Hey Zane? This your phone?" Zane looked at it. "Yeah! Thanks, didn't wanna forget that."  Zane quickly turned it on to see if he had any notifications. There was a text from Aphmau saying, "Hey Zane, make sure you get your stuff packed! Don't wanna be late!!! :D"... That text was sent at 7:00 AM... He then put the phone in his pocket and finished packing up with the others.

  *1:06*

   Zane, Kawaii~Chan, Aphmau, Garroth, Katelyn, Aaron, Travis, Lucinda, Kim/Ghost, Melissa, Derek, and Rachel all headed together to board the plane. "I'm so excited to go home!" Kawaii~Chan stated. "Me too!" Aphmau replied. "Me three," Katelyn replied, adding on to Aphmau. "A lot of things happened here, didn't it?" Garroth said, glancing over at Zane and Kawaii~Chan with a  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Zane groaned while Kawaii~Chan giggled. "Same with Aaron and Aph," Zane added. "Yup! I'm really happy about that ^-^" Aphmau said. "And I'm really happy I was able to purpose to you," Aaron replied, holding on to Aphmau's hand. She laughed. They finally got to the mini-plane. "Alrighty, alrighty. I will be your guys' captain today, now, please board yourselves." The captain, whatever his name was, said as he motioned into the plane. Everyone got on and started taking their seats. In the plane, there were 3 rows with two seats facing each other on each side of the plane, (12 seats if you don't wanna do the math), with the aisle in the middle. "Ooh! It's so pretty!" Kawaii~Chan said with sparkles in her eyes. "Weren't you on this plane before?" Katelyn asked. "Uh, no..." "Then how did you- OOOHHHH, I remember. You snuck into Zane's suitcase!" Katelyn said, then started to laugh hysterically. But Kawaii~Chan didn't laugh, and neither did Zane. Everyone finally chose their seats. Aphmau and Aaron facing each other, Kim and Lucinda, Garroth and Melissa, Derek and Rachel, Travis and Katelyn, and Kawaii~Chan and Zane. Kawaii~Chan was lucky that they had one last seat open. Everyone was talking to each other, (Except Lucinda 'cause she was trying to get sleep) and they were all fine. Then, up in the air, there was some turbulence. Not much of a problem, until the plane unexpectedly jolted forward, making Kawaii~Chan fall onto Zane. "AH!" A moment later, Kawaii~Chan was on top of Zane in his seat. He was grabbing onto her. They noticed that most of the crew were staring at them. "Uh, sorry..." Kawaii~Chan said, her face burning red. "Uh, it's um... Fine. I'm sorry too." Zane replied. He could feel his face burning up too. Kawaii~Chan slowly got off of Zane and sat back in her seat. The other people started to talk again, but Zane and Kawaii~Chan were stayed silent for a bit...

  A/N: Yeah... Mostly a filler chapter, but DO NOT WORRY 'CAUSE I HAVE AN INTERESTING IDEA FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER THAT TAKES PLACE IN THE PLANE :D, SO BE PREPARED FOR THE NEXT ONE! TAH~TAH! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (Also its nothing inappropriate, I'm only 11 I'm not gonna write that stuff)