~.Chapter 9.~

I woke up on my bed and saw someone at my door. It was Nana. "Hey Nana," I said. She ignored me, so I tried again. "HEYYYYYY Nana,"... Still no answer. But she...she looked at me. I watched her walk across the room to the window. She looked out it for a minute. "Nana you oka-" I was cut off because Blaze just appeared out of nowhere. "WHAT THE?-" My eyes opened. I was shocked by the sight of him. "H- HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!" I said, shooting up from the bed. "Shut up Zane." She said. "Ugh, you're so annoying!" "Yeah, Scarf-guy" Blaze agreed. "W-What?..." I said confused. What happened to her? "N- Kawaii~Chan, a- are you, um, okay?" I said. "Zane, just leave us alone!" Nana exclaimed. Huh? Why was she acting like this? Is she under another potion, or spell? I kinda just looked at her in shock; not knowing what to say. A moment later, Blaze wrapped his arms around Nana. She did the same. "Uhh... W- What are you guys doing?..." I said. They ignored me, and... And... STARTED KISSING. "HE- HEY!! S - STOP THAT!" I cried. They kept going at it, Giggling throughout their session. It was, disgusting. Why? Why would they do that to me! "STOP!" I yelled. I got louder: "STOP!! PLEASE!!" I cried out as loud as I could. I jumped out of bed and ran at them like a bull. But then I was hit by something. Nothing was there, I got up, and went forward to them. I was hit by it again, almost like an invisible wall. I banged into it again, then pushing it. Tears were streaming down my face. "P- PLEASE! S- STOP!!" I shouted. My voice became weak- I became weak. I fell down and curled up on the ground. Crying, as they just stood in front of me making out.

Then I woke up.

I woke up to feel Garroth shaking me. "Wake up Zane!" He shouted, not too loud though. His face was full of sorrow. "Z- Zane?... You're awake!" "Yeah, why?" I said grumpily, attempting to make it look like I WASN'T just traumatized by my own dream. "Zane! Your face, you were... Crying!" He said. WHAT? I WAS CRYING? "Oh, no..." I said shooting out of bed, and rushing to the bathroom. As soon as I got in there I locked the door. I turned to see myself in the mirror. There were dry tears on my face, my eyelashes were drowned with water, and around my eyes were bruises of bright red. I looked down at the sink and turned it on. Then I dowsed my face with cold water. I looked back up in the mirror and I still looked miserable. "Baby brother?" Garroth said as he knocked on the door. "Uh, uh, yeah?" I replied. I waited for a response. "Do you want to tell me about your dream?" He asked. Ugh, why does he have to know me so well? I paused. "No," I said in a stern voice. Then I started to pull off my shirt. "I'm going to take a shower. Leave me alone now." "Oh... Ok" He mumbled, then walked away. I finally got completely undressed and headed in the shower. (I'm not gonna give any gross details. O_O)

Around 10 minutes later I got out and wrapped a gray towel around me. I dried off, got dressed, and yata- yata. I stepped out and saw Garroth sitting on the couch, playing a stupid game on his phone. "Oh hey, Zane!" Garroth said cheerily. I could tell he was trying to forget about, well, you- know- what. "Hey" I replied in a monotone voice. I sat down on my bed and pulled out a book. It was called Wintering, by Peter Geye. (Its a good book, according to the internet. LOL) I just sat, and read, and forgot about the world.