~.Chapter 8.~

Lucinda rushes back to the scene gripping on to Kim. "I found her!" She says. Ghost turns her head to Lucinda. "You think they can't see that?" Ghost says grumbly, as she took over Kim's body. "Ugh, shut up Ghost. We just want to ask you a few questions.. Specifically about Kawaii~Chan." Lucinda told Ghost. Kawaii~Chan looks up at them, cocking her head. "Hm?" She questioned. "What about Kawaii~Chan? Kawaii~Chan is perfectly fine!" There was a pause. "No, no you aren't.." Zane said as he looked down. "What do you mean Zane~Kun?" Kawaii~Chan said. "You. You are under a potion. It doesn't matter how much you disagree with me, because you ARE under a potion." Zane replied in a soft voice due to his sadness. Kawaii~Chan didn't really know what to say. She couldn't argue with him, well, because of what he said. There was a bit of silence until Lucinda broke it. "Alright, Ghost, I brought you here for a reason" Then she raised her voice. "What. Potion. Did. You. Use. On. Kawaii~Chan?" "I- Uh..." Ghost started to stutter. "I- Umm... Well, it was a love potion from your book. I'm not sure which one though..." "Did you put an emerald in the potion?" Lucinda asked Ghost with worry. "NO- No, I know potions and spells enough to not put an emerald in the potion. I didn't want to make the wrong potion and give it to Kawaii~Chan for her to have it forever." Ghost exclaimed. Lucinda growled. "Ghost, you are coming with me RIGHT NOW so we can find what potion you gave her, and fix this mess YOU put us in." Lucinda said as she tugged Kim's body along with her. Zane, Blaze, and Kawaii~Chan watched Lucinda and Ghost walk away. "Blaze. P- Please watch Kawaii~Chan for me. I- Uh, am just gonna go to my room" Zane said. "Ok. I promise Pinkie~Cake won't kiss me again." Blaze Said looking at Kawaii~Chan. She blushed, and Zane walked away slowly; His head facing the floor.

Zane's POV:

I- I knew Nana was under a potion, but; To see her all lovey~dovey with another guy just... It breaks my heart. I closed the door behind me as I walked in my room. I sighed. That whole time I was trying not to shed a tear; Hence why I was looking down. I wanted no one to see me upset, I wanted no one to see the sadness on my face. I wanted to be strong, but I couldn't be. I.. I'm weak. I sat on the other side of my bed that wasn't facing the door; Head in my arms looking down. Then... I broke. I started to cry, I tried not to make any noise. I just sat there. And cried; Alone. No one. Nana wasn't there for me, unlike last time. I felt like I was in Phoenix Drop High again. I- I couldn't help it. I started to Bawl my eyes out. I'm such a baby. I am 28 years old. Why am I crying over a- "Z-Zane?.." Someone said. I knew exactly who it was. I quickly wiped away the tears off my face, but it was too late. Aphmau was standing directly in front of me. "You okay?. I heard you crying" She said quietly "Umm. Aphmau I-" She bent down and gave me a hug. "Its okay if you cry. It's human." Aphmau said, still hugging me. I paused. "T- Thanks, Aph.." I said. At the moment, I, I didn't know what got to me but. I started to cry on her shoulder while she hugged me. It was silent... Silent enough to hear something coming from the living room. "Come here, Blazey Baby!!" "PINKIE GET AWAY!" "Never! My love for you will never go away! I will always be- AGHH!" Right after that, I heard a crash on the floor. "Zane... Now, what is the matter?" Aphmau said trying to comfort me. "A- APH, SOMETHING HAPPENED IN THE LIVING ROOM!" I blurted out. "What?... HEY!" She said as I pushed her off me. I ran to the living room, almost falling on the wooden tiles. I looked and Nana was on the floor unconscious. "BLAZE! WHAT HAPPENED!?" I shouted. "I HAVE NO IDEA! I THINK IT WAS THE POTION, IT MUST OF WEARED OFF?" Blaze replied, shouting as well. I bent down to look at her. I examined her beautiful face and brushed her bangs out of her eyes. I couldn't hold it in.  A tear came out of my eye and onto her. I stared at Nana, realizing that she was the one keeping me together. She was the one who made me feel special; Considering my parents saw Garroth as better than me. I woke up and realized everyone was watching me. I didn't care. I looked back at Nana and kissed her; I remembered that in all those princess movies and shows, the prince would kiss the princess, and she would be saved from whatever. So, I tried it. Without that much thought, I kissed her.Sadly it didn't wake her up. I looked back at Aphmau, and instead of being all cheery, she seemed to be... Worried. I looked back at her and- Wait... Her- HER EYES ARE OPENING!! I motioned Aphmau and Blaze to come over to Kawaii~Chan. They walked over, and just like me, their faces lit up. "K- Kawaii~Chan! You're awake!" Aphmau said, pushing me out of the way and hugging her. "Was that all a dream?..." Kawaii~Chan mumbled, stretching her arms and legs. I looked down. "Sadly, no." I said. Right after I said that she jumped. "OMG!! Z-ZANE~KUN! KAWAII~CHAN IS SO SORRY!!" Kawaii~Chan shouted. She hugged me so tight I couldn't breathe; But it didn't matter, I was so happy to know she was okay. "It's okay Kawaii~Chan... I knew it was a potion." "BUT KAWAII~CH-"... She stopped. She looked at my face. "W- Was Zane~Kun crying?..." Kawaii~Chan asked me. I didn't know what to say. I opened my mouth but she stopped me. "You... You were crying... O- Over Kawaii~Chan?" She said. I slowly nodded my head. She looked at me, then pulled my mask down and kissed me. In front of Aphmau and Blaze. I could hear Aphmau screeching behind me. "I'm just gonna go tell Kim- I mean Ghost, that Pinkie is okay..." Blaze said, walking away. I could tell Blaze was a bit uncomfortable by his voice; But it didn't matter, all that mattered was that Nana was safe.