~.Chapter 5.~

Kawwaii~Chan's POV:

I got everything ready.. It was PERFECT! "Zane is gonna totally love this!!" I said. Wait! I almost forgot.. I got up and grabbed a bag with a pink heart in the center of it. "Hehehe.. ZANE~KUN!!" I yelled. "I'm coming!!" He replied, running to our room. He came around the corner swiftly. "Yay! You're here. Now, lock the door before someone else comes." I whispered. "W- Why?.." He said kind of shocked. "I will tell you.. Hehehe..". Zane slowly locked the door keeping an eye on me. He didn't know what was coming. Zane is going to LOVE THISS!! "Sit." I said, patting the seat next to me on the couch. He came and sat down next to me. "So.... What are we doing?" Zane asked. I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. My Little Horsies was playing. I looked over at Zane. His eyes sparkled and he fangirled like crazy. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" He squealed. I laughed. It was so funny that a guy like him can be so.. Girly? Is that the right word? I have no idea, I guess you just have to look deeper into him than a 'grumpy emo nugget', though he will always be a fat nugget. That's what Aphmau called him back in Love~Love paradise when I tried to hug him with his KAWWAII RAINBOW SWIM TRUNKS! THEY WERE SO PRETTY! Wait.. WAIT. OMG NO YOU JUST DIDN'T FLARITY. OOOHHHHH GIRL YOU DED.

So, Kawwaii~Chan and the fat nugget Zane were watching My Little Horsies for two hours straight. It was amazing.

Kawwaii~Chan's POV: (Again)

Once we finished an episode I remembered something.. The gift I was gonna give to Zane! How did I forget?! "Zane! I just remembered! I have a gift for you." I said as he selected the next episode. "Huh? A gift for.. Me?" He questioned. "Mmmmhmm!" I replied with a smile. I handed him the gift bag and waited for him to open it. We were silent as he pulled out a plush that was wrapped in newspaper. Zane unwrapped the newspaper and flipped out. "OMG OMG OMG!!!! THE LIMITED EDITION MEGA MEGA HORSIE PINKIE CAKE PLUSH???!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!" He exclaimed. Zane was jumping around holding the plush like a 7 year old girl. It was HILARIOUS. I was laughing so hard I almost choked on nothing. Zane came over to me and gave me a big hug. "I owe you.." He released the hug and thought for a moment. "Hmm.." His face lightened up. "I have an idea... You're going to LOVE it! Now, I better find a place to hide this or -" I cut him off. "No Zane, I will just keep in in the pink suitcase you brought me in. Then if anyone questions it, I will say its mine." I said. "Yeah, that will work. Thanks for all of this Nana, I really owe you. I haven't done much for you.." He then fell silent. "Zane, you were the one to even BRING me here. If you didn't bring me we wouldn't be in a relationship right now, because I wouldn't have confessed to you, cause I would be back on MyStreet." I exclaimed. "I guess you're right." He replied. "But I still should thank you." He then gets up and heads to the bathroom. "I'm gonna freshen up. We were on a couch for two hours like the couch potatoes we are." Then we both laughed and went on with our day.