~.Chapter 13.~

As Zane and Nana hugged tightly under the moonlight, they both felt an amazing warmth that no words can describe. After a few minutes, they decided to release. Zane stared into Nana's eyes, whilst she looked back in return. Zane broke the silence. "So... Do you want to go back inside?" "As long as that nasty smell is away." Nana replied, giggling. Zane sighed, rolling his eyes. "Ugh, Nana, it should be away by now." "It better be. Spray the area with air freshener or something just to be on the safe side." Right after Nana winked with an adorable smile. "Do you like the smell of lavender?" Zane asked. "YEAH!" Nana answered as she jumped up. "It's my favorite scent!" Zane started to laugh, "Perfect." Then he stood up, holding onto Nana's hands pulling her up as well. He then let go of her, and walked inside and started looking in the cabinets for the air freshener in the kitchen. Nana watched him through the glass sliding door. She stared and admired him. She loved the way he would smile, and roll his eyes in disbelief. She loved the way his hair was so soft, and how it would shimmer in the light. She loved basically everything about him. After a moment, Zane motioned for her to come in. Nana smiled and started walking to the door. Zane opened it for her; like a gentleman, and shut the door as soon as Nana had entered. Zane put his arm around her shoulder. "So, what do you want to do?" Zane asked. Nana thought for a moment, and then lit up. "Oh! I have an idea! Let's watch a movie!" She replied. As they started walking to the couch, Zane asked what kind of movie Nana wanted to watch. "Hmm... What do you got?" She asked. "Well, I got all the genres basically" Zane replied with a shrug. Nana thought. "OoOOh I got somethin' spooky let's do spooky," She remarked. Immediately she started laughing, with Zane joining in. A moment after the laughter died down. "Alright, lemme look," Zane said as he began searching in shelves filled with movies. "Hmm... Oh! I think I found one! Have you ever seen Chucky?" He asked. Nana gasped, her face lighting up. "I've wanted to see that movie since I was a kid! But I never got to it." She said. "So yes?" Zane assured. Nana nodded. "Mmmhm!" A few minutes later they got comfy on the couch, a blanket covering them, movie in the console, and remote in hand. They were both ready for a chilling movie. Zane put his arm around Nana's shoulder, and hit play on the remote. The movie started. Nana curled up into a ball and laid her body on the side of Zane's. They both were so close, they started to blush a little. A few minutes into the movie Zane took a glance at Nana. Her eyes were sparkling, as they always do. She was so cute. Zane took his hand and started playing with her hair softly. Nana looked up at him for a moment, smiled, and went back to the movie. Later on, a scary part of the movie was coming up. Even though Zane has watched the movie at least 4 times, he was too focused on Nana to even realize there was a thrilling part coming up. Zane started to look at Nana again, but right as he did she screamed and jolted closer to Zane. Nana started to breathe heavy, as Zane did too. He got jump scared by Nana's scream. "TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF I CAN'T I CAN'T!" Nana started to shout. Zane quickly grabbed the remote back into his hands and shut the TV off. The only other light on was a small lamp lit right next to Nana. Zane turned back to Nana to notice she had tears in her eyes. "I- I'm not good with spooky movies..." She whimpered. "Aww, Nana you're ok, I got you" Zane said, as he started to hold onto her tightly. They hugged for a solid minute until Zane pulled up Nanas face, and looked at her with ease. She looked back, as they were both silent, faces close. Zane then leaned in to kiss her softly. She returned the kiss. Nana then pulled back slowly, and they were looking into each other's eyes again. The silence was peaceful, and beautiful.