~.Chapter 3.~

After a few weeks of planning, Aphmau and Aaron were ready for their wedding. Today is the day they are hosting it.

Kawwaii~Chan's POV:

OH MY IRENE! IM SO EXCITED!! MY SHIP IS SAILING ACROSS THE SEA! I AM SO HAPPY FOR THEM, LUCKILY I WAS ABLE TO BE ONE OF THE FLOWER GIRLS, I GOT THIS SUPPPPERR PRETTY PINK FLORAL DRESS THAT ZANE WOULD LOVE! ZANE ALSO GOT TO STAND NEXT TO APHMAU, AND GARROTH WAS THE RING MAN!! AHHHHHH CALM DOWN KAWWAII~CHAN!!! I CAN'T CALM DOWN!!

*SCREAAAMMMM!!*

"What the?" Zane said. He goes around the corner and sees Kawwaii~Chan. "Oh.. I know whats happening now.." Zane sighs. Kawwaii~Chan screams again in excitement but mid-scream Zane covered her mouth. "Calm down Nana," He said. "Sorry, It's just... MY SHIP IS GROWING!!" Kawwaii~Chan exclaimed. "I understand, just... Calm it down a little?" Zane said. "Okay.." Kawwaii~Chan replied. 

Later at the wedding:

Zane's POV:

Aphmau comes out behind some pretty bushes with flowers on them; Following was Kawwaii~Chan throwing pretty roses, smiling. She was so beautiful. I was so happy to see everyone excited! Once Aphmau got up in front of Aaron, Kawwaii~Chan stood next to me grinning. "I'm trying not to scream right now!" Kawwaii~Chan said. I laughed a little, so did she.

   "Do you, Aphmau, take Aaron, to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us?" The priest said. "Yes!" Aphmau said trying to hold in her tears of happiness. "And do you, Aaron, take Aphmau, to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us?" The priest said again. "Yes, I do," Aaron said smiling. "You may now kiss!" Aphmau and Aaron looked at each other and kissed. Everyone was happy for them. "OH YEA GO AARMAU!" Silvanna, Aphmau's mom said. "Zane~Kun, can Kawwaii~Chan cheer now?" She said "No" Zane replied. "WHAT!?" Kawwai~Chan said upset. "Haha, I'm just kidding," Zane said. "YAYYYYYY!!!!" Kawwaii~Chan screamed again in excitement.

They had fun at the wedding and everyone went off while Aphmau and Aaron, officially married, went on their honeymoon. "Bye Apmau! Bye Aaron!" Zane shouted. "Bye!!" They replied. "BAII APHMAU~SEMPAI AND AARON~KUN! KAWWAII~CHAN IS SOOOO HAPPY YOU MADE HER SHIP COME TRUE!!" Kawwaii~Chan exclaimed. "Haha! Bye Kawwaii~Chan" Aphmau said. "Yep! Bye!!" Aaron replied. Their car drove off. "C'mon Nana, let us go back to our room. You can sleep with me again if you want.." Zane said as he blushed. "Yeah... Sure.." Kawwaii~Chan replied as she blushed too. 

As they headed back to the boat Kawwaii~Chan said something. "I can't wait till I get married!" Then she sighed. "Zane?... Will you ask me to marry you?" Those words struck his head. He didn't really know what to say; Then, something popped out of his mouth. "Maayyybeee...." He said, grinning like a dork. He honestly was going to ask her, well, if their relationship was stable. 

(If you are re-reading this and you notice it's different; Its because I didn't like the ending I had before. It was pretty cringy, so I just changed it a bit. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!)