~.Chapter 12.~

A/N: Ok so, this fanfiction has not been updated in like 7 months, and I have a lot of new ideas and stuff, so this fanfiction is going to take a turn into a whole 'nother direction. Thanks for reading, and let me know if you have any ideas for this story in the comments! Now enjoy Chapter 12 of "Found Love"!

*Back at home, 1 year later*

Zane was inside of his house, home alone, cooking mac and cheese for a late night dinner. Now, he wasn't really a cook, so his mac and cheese was kind of a failure, but he didn't really care too much. It was something to eat so he dealt with it. As he was pouring his freshly made "mac and cheese" into a dinner bowl, he heard a knock on the door. With curiosity of who that could be, Zane set aside his dishes, and ran over to the door. As he got to the door, he could see a cute pink-haired meifwa dressed in all pink. Yep, it was Nana. Now excited, Zane pulled open the door and rushed to give Nana a hug, to which she returned. "Nana! I haven't seen you in so flipping long! What happened?" Said Zane. Nana then replied, "Ha-ha, Zane I have missed you! I'm so happy to see you again!" She then pulled down Zane's mask down to his chin, and then proceeded to give him a heart-felt kiss. Immediately after she looked him in the eyes and cheerfully smiled. After a second Nana's smile faded into a soft frown. "Zane, I... I wasn't able to contact you or see you in so long because of this, uh... big mess I got into with my family..." Nana then said. "Wait, what happened with your family?" Zane asked in worry. "It's too much to explain right now..." Nana then looked down to her toes. Zane quickly tried to cheer her up, not even knowing what happened with her. "Well, I made mac and cheese... Come on inside." Zane then put his arm around Nana's shoulder, and started to bring her inside. Nana lifted her head and started coughing. "*cough cough* Zane- What the hell is *cough* that?!" "What is what?" Zane asked. "That smell! It's horrific!" Nana answered. Zane was confused. "My mac and cheese?" "Is that what it is? Because it smells like moldy milk... EWW" Nana remarked. "Get the smell out of here! AHHHHHH!" Then she decided to cover her nose. "I tried okay?" Zane said. "Ugh, go outside into the back patio and ill get rid of this 'moldy milk' mac and cheese." "Okay thanks, Zane." Nana replied, then she started to run out of the house to go to the back patio. Two minutes later Zane heads outside. He spots Nana leaning on the edge of one of the railings on the porch, looking into the forest behind the house. Her Hair blows softly in the wind, seemingly perfect. Her tail wags back and forth. She is so focused on the trees in the distance that she doesn't notice Zane sneaking up on her. "BOO!" Zane shouts. Nana jolts forward, "AGH!" Zane laughs. "You didn't see it coming didn't you!" Nana then makes a cute attempt at a growl. "Screw you Zane!" Zane still proceeds to laugh hysterically. Nana then tries to shut him up by covering his mouth. Zane, still smiling, now stops laughing like a maniac. Nana then takes her hand off his mouth. "So... What were you doing?" Zane asks. "Just looking out into the forest. It's actually really pretty." Nana answers, looking back into the trees. "Well..." Zane says as he blushes, "It's definitely not as pretty as you..." Nana looks at him then starts blushing. They both awkwardly laugh for a second. "That was terrible." Nana remarks. Zane giggles, "I know." After a moment of silence, Nana asks, "Zane... You know you can take that mask off when you're around me." "I know, it's just, I'm so used to it I simply forget." Zane replies. "Well, now I've reminded you, take it off. 😊" Nana says. "Why do you want me to take it off though?" Zane asks in confusion. "Well, because I want to see your cute face. You don't need to hide from me, haha. And plus it makes it easier to do this," Nana then quickly pulls off Zane's mask, pulls him towards her, then gives him a long-loving kiss. As they kiss they both comfort each other in warmth by hugging tightly. Then they slowly release, ending in a hug on the patio in moonlight.