Headcanon #71

All the turtles really like to read. When they were younger they'd all read together or with Master Splinter.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Awww that's adorable. I watched the new episode and wow. I'm speechless and so sad Tmnt is over now. 😭😭

Ok y'all my older sister came yesterday to drop off some groceries for us and my dad didn't want her to leave. He started screaming at her for an explanation for why she left and she didn't know what to say. She was bawling her eyes out and he just kept screaming at her up until she started to have an asthma and panic attack and all he did was just watch her hyperventilate and I had to run to her and I told her to take deep breaths and she calmed down eventually. And when she left my dad started screaming at my mom that it was her fault that she left. My mom didn't know that my sister was gonna do this how could he just blame her for this!? He didn't know either! My grandma didn't know! Everybody didn't know! He can't just blame my mom like that! I honestly hate my dad for doing that! My older sister said sorry and he forgave her now it's like that talk they had never happened. Literally my mom would not stop crying all day and my dad didn't even comfort her I had to go to her and comfort her and she left to be in her room all day. I had to get in between my mom and dad just so he wouldn't do anything to her. Everyone in my house is afraid of my dad now. He has no confidence in us anymore. If I say I'm gonna go with my friend. He starts yelling at me cause he thinks this friend is a guy. It's not bad for girls to have guy friends! Heck my best friend is a GUY!  Honestly ever since I got my hamster we've all been getting close and I thought we would've been like that. But now everthing is crashing down on us. I don't even want to look at my dad now. I thought things were getting better but they're not. Now my sister and brother in law are afraid to even come near our house thanks to my dad. My dad needs to be patient and wait until my older sister is ready to give an explanation. But no he's just so fucking stubborn that he needs the answers now. I'm sorry guys I just needed to get that out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Have a lovely day my lovelies! 💕