Chapter 4: Only One Love

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Yunseo's POV-

Wonho is the younger brother of Riker.

You thought as your tears started to fall down your face. It was such a horrible thing that Wonho, the guy you like, is the brother of your worst nightmare. Right now, you don't want to go out since he's still here with Riker; your mind is going insane, and you can't focus on anything else at the moment. You wanted to know if the Monsta X members knew about this, you wonder why they didn't tell you anything about it in case they knew. You're just in shock.

Suddenly, you heard the knocks on the door.

-Riker, go away! I'm not opening – You shouted in between sobs.

-It's Wonho, Yunseo. Riker went to work - Wonho spoke.

As soon as you heard Wonho's voice, you cleaned up your tears and decided to open the door, you let him in, and then he closed it again.

-What do you want? – You asked as you looked away from him.

-I just want to know if you're alright – Wonho said a bit worried.

-If I'm okay? How can I be okay if I just got the "incredible" news that you're the brother of that trash bag – You said madly.

-Yunseo, don't be mad at Kihyun or Shownu, or any of the members. Because I told them to keep it as a secret from you - Wonho assured.

-Why? Because you want me to suffer too? Wonho, what are you trying to do? I have been here since my sister died, and I know the responsibility of it relies on your freaking brother! - You shouted upset.

-Hey! I know he's such a jerk and a bad guy, but he's not a killer, you know. He will never hurt anyone like that – Wonho said madly.

-Oh, well! Defend him, defend the man that it's trying to touch me every single time I arrive home; defend that man that has made my life miserable! – You said as tears of anger and desperation started to drop one by one.

-He did what...? – Wonho asked astonished.

-Nothing. Forget what I said. Just go away, Wonho – You said as you sat down on your desk chair.

-No, tell me what he did to you! – Wonho said as he walked towards you with anger.

-Get out. I don't want you here. - You stuttered.

-Fine! I don't care anyway. – Wonho said very mad before he went out of your room.

The room became silent; it was just you and your tears once again.

When is this going to be over?

You touched your chest, where your heart is. It hurts. It beats faster than ever. That means that Wonho was close to you, that you felt his real self for a moment, even though he said he didn't care about you.

-Wonho. - You said as you looked to the sky through the window.

*Minutes later*

-Wonho's POV-

I'm burning inside; I can't even talk or express how I feel. I already left Yunseo's house for the best. To be honest, I didn't want to leave her alone like that, but it's clear that she doesn't want to talk with me anytime soon. That's why I already arrived at Starship Entertainment. I'm here with all Monsta X members rehearsing and doing our activities at the studio, just like the schedule for today is planned. However, I can't concentrate since I came here; I can't stop thinking about Yunseo and my hyung.

-Wonho, pay attention. You are not doing the choreography correctly. – Shownu said as he looked at me through the mirror's reflection.

-Sorry, guys, I don't feel okay. - I sighed.

-I notice that, why are you like that? – Minhyuk asked as he patted my back.

-I went to my brother's house, and Yunseo knows the secret. - I spoke.

-Well, Wonho, you know that sooner or later, Yunseo would notice that. – I.M said as he drank a sip of water.

-I know, but she wasn't alright when she saw that. - I shared.

-She was crying, right? – Kihyun questioned worriedly.

-Yes. I heard her sob more than a couple of times. - I said, frustrated while sitting down on the floor.

-And why you didn't stay with her? – Hyungwon asked.

-Because she told me to go away. I bet she's so upset with me - I sighed.

-Well, that shouldn't affect you that much, I mean you barely know each other – Jooheon said as he tried to cheer me up.

-I guess you're right - I nodded.

-Don't worry about Yunseo. When Kihyun and I get a chance to escape from the schedule today, we are going to see her and cheer her up, okay? – Shownu said with a smile.

-Alright. - I spoke.

I guess there's nothing else to do for now, so I think it's better if I continue rehearsing.

-Yunseo's POV-

You're currently doing homework; you are trying to forget what happened earlier, but this day was about to be even longer. You heard the door entrance opening, and you knew it was Riker.

-Yunseo? – Riker said, he sounded a little stoned.

-What? – You loudly questioned.

-I love you so MUCH! – Riker said drunk as he knocked on your door.

-Stop it! You're my sister's husband - You shouted.

-Sister...? She's dead, remember? I killed her with my own hands Yunseo. Don't you remember?! - He questioned upset.

-What...? Did you kill her? – You asked, shocked.

-Yes, my precious, I drown her. - Riker chuckled softly.

-Where you did that?! When?! – You desperately asked as you got towards the door from your room.

-Remember that lake when I first meet her? I drown her in that lake; it was so much fun. - He soullessly spoke.

-You're such a psycho; I'm going to demand you! - You threatened.

-NO! YOU CAN'T! - He yelled.

-Why not?! I WILL! - You assured while tears kept running down your cheeks.

-If you do that, I will get what I want from you sooner than you think. - Riker told.

-I hate you! I'm not afraid of you! - You yelled.

-YOU AREN'T!? - He questioned, getting madder.

As soon as you heard him yelling at you, your door got open by a kick that hit your head roughly since you were standing next to it. You were on the floor, you were desperately trying to stand up, but Riker got you, he started to pull you by your hair, and he started to slap your face over and over again. Now, your nose is bleeding, he put you on top of your bed, and he began to caress your skin aggressively, you tried to pull him off from you, but it was useless; he was too strong for you.

Riker was staring at you with desire, and you just kept on crying and moaning for someone to come and help you. But no one is there, only you and him.