Chapter 15: Reminiscence Of You

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Yunseo's POV-

"-Hurry Yunseo we're going to arrive late to class. – Julia said as you two were running towards the classroom.

-Julia, don't worry! Crystal said that the teacher hasn't arrived. – You said as you stopped running.

-I'll keep going! – Julia said with a smile as she kept running towards the classroom, and instead of doing that, you just walked calmly. You were distracted, so you crashed against someone, which made you fall to the floor.

-Sorry, are you okay? – The guy said with a sweet voice.

-Yeah, sorry about that; I'm new at the college, and I can get lost in my thoughts. – You said nervously.

-*Laugh* don't worry, by the way, my name is Lee Hoseok, but you can call me Wonho. - He smiled.

-Nice to meet you; I'm Hong Yunseo. – You said as you two smiled at each other.

-I should go now, but I'll see you later, okay? – Wonho kindly said as she smiled at you.

-Sure, see you around, Wonho. – You said happily before walking towards your room, and as you kept walking, you started to look behind you just like Wonho.

Since you two were looking at each other while you walked in different directions, both of you found that funny, so you started to chuckle by looking at each other."

*Current time - Noon*

Wonho.

You opened your eyes hesitated without knowing the time that has passed by since you fainted, and the last thing you remember is that Kihyun told you that Wonho was in prison. Immediately you tried to get up from your bed when suddenly Kihyun came inside the room and stopped you from standing up.

-Wow! Slow down, where do you think you're going? - Kihyun asked as he sat you down on the bed.

-I need to see Wonho; he needs me. – You said as you tried to stand once again.

-Yunseo, stay still, you barely woke up, and you need to relax. – Kihyun said as he sat you down once again.

-Well, at least tell me how he is. – You said, annoyed.

-He fought his first day, but nothing happened since Riker stood in to help him. – Kihyun said worriedly.

-No, this is all my fault; this is all my freaking fault! – You said, frustrated.

Suddenly the door got opened once again, revealing Crystal and Julia.

-Crystal? Julia? – You said, amazed and speechless.