Chapter 7: Is Now Or Never

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Yunseo's POV-

You still sobbing on Wonho's chest, trying to figure out how to say to him what happened yesterday. Such a trauma you were having yesterday night when Riker came home, that you locked yourself all day in your room. But once again, Riker got inside your room. He didn't make anything; however, he told you what he did to your sister. That's why you were crying; because now you know all the truth.

-Since yesterday I knew that it was a bad idea to leave you with him again. I'm sorry, Yunseo. – Wonho said as he embraced you tightly.

-He didn't hurt me. - You stuttered.

-What? – Wonho asked, confused as he looked at you.

-He told me the truth about my sister's death. Yes, he did hit me when I asked him for the full story, but he didn't hurt me as everyone thought – You said as you got apart from him, then you showed him the mark he left on your shoulder.

-That son of.-

-Wonho. – You interrupted him and took his hand. – You knew about my sister's death, right? Why didn't you tell me? - You asked unsettled.

-How was I supposed to show you when we barely know each other? Yunseo, if I didn't tell you, it's because I was afraid that you wouldn't believe me. – Wonho said as he caressed your hair.

-Did he kill her? Riker wanted to do that? – You asked as your eyes started to drop some tears.

-Riker loved your sister more than anything in this world. But sometimes, alcohol can make people insane and blind their actions. Either way, he's going to pay what he has made through all these years. – Wonho said as he tried to console you.

-Can you do me a favour, Wonho? – You asked as you looked at his eyes.

-Yes, anything. – Wonho said as he looked at you as well.

-Take me home; I still have to do something. - You stuttered.

-Alright, but I'll be there with you. I'm not leaving you alone again. - Wonho stated.

*At your house*

Wonho brought you back home, and now you two are going upstairs. You got inside your room, you took out a bag from your closet, and then you started to put your clothes and valuable belongings inside of it. After finishing that, you got near your vanity and opened the drawer, and there it was; your sister's letter. It was time to open it since you already suffered way too much. You finally read it.

"Hello, little sister, by the time you're reading this, I might be far away from you, in a beautiful place. And you might be reading these words because you are at a point you are hurting too much.

I want to say sorry, first of all. I'm sorry that I took you away from mom and dad. But I only wanted the best for you; however, that didn't turn out that well because I invited Riker to stay in our house. I know he's not perfect, that he's aggressive and impulsive sometimes, but I swear that he loved me.

I'm guessing that he wanted to harm you too, and now you feel lonely and without any source of strength. That's why I want you to stay safe and be very close to your friends because you will need more support than ever. I can't tell you the complete story of what is happening around us and why I took you away from mom and dad. But I truly, believe that you're going to find about that because you are so smart, Yunseo.

Little sister, I prepared a department for you that is nearer your college, it's in the central city. In there, you can continue with your dreams and get away from the people that harm you, just like me. I bet mom and dad are going to search for you now that I'm not here to protect you, and if they haven't, be careful; they might be watching you very closely. Inside the apartment, I left another letter, and I beg you to open it when our parents come to Seoul to take you away. Also, you will find an envelope full of money, that's the part that I left for you. Do you think I would forget about you? I needed you to have something for your survival, and after all, you are my little sister, and you are one of the most important things I had.

Remember all the good times that we passed together, and maybe just like that, you will have some kind thoughts in your mind. I know it's hard for you to understand now, and that you have other priorities than taking care of the dangers that are surrounding you, but I promise that if you keep your loved ones near, you'll be alright. Don't worry little sister, after all; I have your back

With love.

Lily."

After reading the letter, tears started to come out of your eyes. You couldn't believe what you just read; you never thought that your life was full of mysteries and that someone else knew it better than you. You saw the interior of the drawer, and you saw a litter. You took it with you and turned in on, then you got forward your curtains and started to burn them out.

-Yunseo! What are you doing?! – Wonho said as he pulled you away from the fire.

-Let's just leave. – You stuttered with tears on your eyes as you took Wonho out of the house.

Then you two got inside his car and left the house burning in flames.

-Why you did that? What were you thinking, Yunseo? – Wonho worriedly asked while driving.

-I need to hide, Wonho, I didn't have any other choice. – You said sadly.

-You will have to explain to me what happened when we arrive at the dorms. – Wonho said seriously.

-No! Take me to another place, to here. – You said as you showed Wonho the direction.

-Ah. Okay, but I'll stay with you. - He spoke.

*Later that day*

You arrived at the department that your sister said in the letter, and you took out the keys of the department that were inside it, then you opened the door. As soon as both of you got inside, you saw that the house had a great look. It was a peaceful and beautiful place.

You told Wonho to sit down while you searched for some things. He immediately left your stuff on top of the bar counter that was at the entrance, and then he just waited for you in the living room. In the meanwhile, you started to search for the envelope that your sister said in the letter, and luckily you found it in one of the kitchen's drawers. You opened it, and there it was, a ton of money sealed up, just for you. She did care about you, after all. Briefly, you left it there and went with Wonho.

-Is everything alright? – Wonho asked worriedly.

-Yes, and take this if you want to know why I burned the house, read it. – You said as you gave Wonho the letter. Then he looked at you confused, he placed it at the side and started to grab your hands.

-I want you to tell me not a piece of paper. - Wonho stated.

-Wonho...? Why? – You asked, confused as you pressed his hand gently.

-Because I want to hear it from you. I told you before; I'm going to be here for you, even though I was part of your destruction. - He murmured.