Chapter 21: Right There

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Days later*

-Yunseo's POV-

Everything was back to normality, well, almost everything. Yara did what she said, and she cleared Wonho's legal issues, so now he's free from any guilt, and then you cleared up Wonho's name as you wanted. Monsta X is back making their music and having a lot of fun together. You still in contact with every single one of them and more with Kihyun.

On the other side, Wonho and you; decided to stay away for some time since he wanted to fully recover and also because he had questions about your future together.

Right now, you are at the treehouse with Kihyun, and you are having some healing time together, you are talking about everything that had happened, and you are just letting all the frustrations out.

-So, when are you planning to go back with him? – Kihyun asked as he climbed a root from the tree.

-He told me he would search for me, and that I shouldn't worry. – You said while playing with a leaf.

-Everything will be like before again, and everyone will be happy. – Kihyun said as he looked away from you.

-Kihyun. – You said, concerned as you looked at him.

-No, don't give me that sight. I'll be okay; I have to. – Kihyun said, looking serious.

-Do you still love me? – You asked nervously.

-Yes, indeed. I'm sorry if that wasn't what you wanted to hear. – Kihyun admitted as he got down from the root, then he got towards the fence that was on the border of the roof from the treehouse. –I hate myself because I fell more for you after what happened. You were always trying to do something for him, and you worried so much just for his security and safety. - He spoke.

-You know that I don't want to hurt you anymore. – You worriedly said as you got next to him.

-I do know that, but I'm the one that wants to see how far I'll go for what I feel. I'm not going to get in between your relationship, but if he doesn't treat you right, I'll be there for you. – Kihyun said as he smiled at you.

-You'll hurt yourself. – You said worriedly.

-I know, but what else can I do? – Kihyun questioned before sighing. –We'll be best friends forever, so you shouldn't worry about our friendship; I'll protect you because you mean so much to me. - He stated.

-I don't want you to suffer again. – You said with a cracking tone of voice as you hugged him tightly.

-I promise I won't endure any pain. I'll be just waiting for you every time you want to run away, okay? – Kihyun said as he patted your head gently. –Now, you should go back to your apartment. I bet that today was a tiring day for you too. – Kihyun said as he gave you a sweet kiss on your forehead.

-Will you call me? – You asked, concerned.

-Sure; I promise. – Kihyun said as he smiled at you.

*Time later*

You are at your apartment thinking about Kihyun, you are so worried about him and what he's passing through right now. You don't want him to suffer because of you, but at the same time you don't know what else to do, you can't disappear just like that from his heart even if you wanted to.

As you were thinking about Kihyun, knocks on your door made you focus once again in reality. You got towards the entrance and opened the door, revealing Wonho behind it.

-I told you I would search for you. – Wonho said with a slight smile while reloading his shoulder on the doorframe.

-You took your time, though. – You said as you let him come inside, then you closed the door behind you. –So, do you want to talk or what? – You asked.

-Yes, indeed. But I came more because I want to solve everything that is happening between us. – Wonho said as he looked at you.

-Okay, I'll listen to you. – You said as you crossed your arms.

-Yunseo, do you want to be my girlfriend? – Wonho asked without hesitation.

You were speechless and surprised; you didn't expect to be this fast and direct. You thought you'll talk and then get into the mood to talk about your relationship.

-That was fast. – You said in shock.

-Yeah, that's how I am. – Wonho said as he got towards you, then he grabbed your waist and pulled you against him. –And I don't hide what I feel. – Wonho said as he looked directly at your eyes.

You got lost in his dark and bright eyes, and without even noticing, he crashed his lips against yours. He started to kiss you softly by each second while you began to caress his back gently. Wonho surrounded your waist with his arms, and between breaths, he kept on kissing you longer.

-Wonho, slow down. – You said as you pushed his face away from your lips, but he pulled you back against him.

He looked at you with desire, something you never saw on him and then he started to kiss you once again. You followed the movements of his lips, trying to catch his rhythm while he began to caress your hair softly.

–I won't play with you, I don't want to lose you, and I will not leave you alone again. – Wonho said after he stopped kissing you, he started to embrace you right away while some deep breaths blared the room.

You caressed his hair softly while he's hiding his face on your neck. He's afraid, and you can feel how much he is struggling to forget everything that happened, to just live with the memory of the past.

-I'll be okay if you stay with me. – You said as you looked at him with a smile. –Yes, Wonho, I want to be with you. – You said before he hugged you tight once again.

-Yun! – He excitedly said as he lifted you, making you laugh. Briefly, he placed you down and looked at you with a bright smile.

-Never doubt my love for you, okay? – You said with a soft voice while caressing his hair.

-Why would I? Yunseo, I won't harm you, I promise – Wonho said as he hugged you tight again.

While hugging him, you thought about Kihyun's words; "I'm not going to get in between your relationship, but if he doesn't treat you right, I'll be there for you."