Chapter 9: Because Of You

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The next day*

-Yunseo's POV-

It is the beginning of the week again, which means that you have to go to college. However, you don't feel prepared to get into it, but you want to go anyways because you might feel better if you distract yourself with work.

You packed all your stuff inside your bag and went out of your house, you started to walk towards the college, and while walking, you saw a cafeteria. You stopped to grab some coffee, and after you paid for it, you continued your way to college.

It wasn't that far.

Briefly, you arrived at the school grounds. And immediately, began to follow your way to the lockers. But you sensed that someone was chasing you; you didn't care about it, after all, you're at college, and they can't hurt you with anything inside here. Suddenly a tight grip captured your attention; you turned around to see who it was, and surprisingly it was Wonho.

-What's the matter? – You said as you looked at him, worried.

-Let me clear something up, we are friends, and I know I helped you and console you, but that doesn't give you the right to break Kihyun's heart – Wonho said mad.

-What are you saying? Break his heart? I will never do that! – You said, upset. But on the inside, you felt that everything got torn apart.

He doesn't love me.

-He was crying all night long because you told him something hurtful! – Wonho angrily said.

-If you don't know what I told him, you shouldn't be talking to me like this! I thought you've changed, but I guess you're like your brother. A freaking monster! – You said as you started to run away. You didn't turn around to see him; you just wanted to find Kihyun and see how he was. And now Wonho was the last person you want to care about the most; you just thought that he was there by your side because he wanted to destroy you.

You kept running as you found Kihyun on the back part of the college, in the fountain area, just looking around while listening to music. You got closer to him, and as soon as he saw you, his gaze started to become sadder. After all, Wonho was right; his heart got broken. You sat beside him, and then you began to hug him tightly.

-Yunseo? – Kihyun said, surprised.

-You cried last night because of me, right? – You asked sadly.

-Did Wonho tell you that? – Kihyun said as he started to hug you too.

-He was mad at me, and then he just became the old Wonho again. – You said as tears began to appear in your eyes.

-I'm sorry, Yunseo, you don't deserve that. After all, you had been through a lot. – Kihyun said as he got a bit apart from you, then he caressed your cheek.

-Don't cry for me anymore, just if I'm not with you. – You said as you looked at his watery eyes.

-How can I not grieve if you're crying? – Kihyun said, smiling as tears started to fall down his eyes.

-No, please, no. – You said as you started to cry with Kihyun. He surrounded you with his arms, and then both of you began to cry in each other's embrace. Suddenly the bell rang, marking the beginning of the classes.

-Yunseo, you need to go to the classroom. – Kihyun said as he let go from the embrace.

-I'm not going without you. – You said as you looked at him.

-You'll be late, and we don't have the same classes. – Kihyun said as he stood up in front of you.

-Let's go together, at least let me repair what I broke from that cute heart of yours. – You said as you poked his chest with your finger, suddenly making Kihyun smile.

-Alright, let's go. – Kihyun said as he released a slight smile.

He took his stuff, and then you two started to walk together towards your respective classes.

-Wonho's POV-

I was sitting down in class when Kihyun came inside the room late; he was looking a lot different from the last hour in the morning that I saw him. He was smiling a lot, and then he started to walk towards his desk that was in front of me. As soon as he sat down, he turned around and saw me concerned.

-I don't get why you did it, or even what was going through your mind when you talked with her, but it wasn't right for either of you. – Kihyun said seriously.

-What did you want me to do? I hate to see you cry, and I needed to do something for you. – I said a bit sad.

-You not only hurt Yunseo's feelings, but you also damaged yourself. I can't believe that you did that just for me. – Kihyun said as he started to hold my hand.

-I know she will be happier with you. – I said as I tried to force a smile.

-Even if she's my girl in the future, her heart will always be for you and no one else. It's going to be nice if it happens, but I know it's not going to last forever. – Kihyun said with a smile.

-After what I told her, I doubt that she's going to love me like before. – I said as I thought about yesterday's moments with Yunseo.

-Fighting, not everything is lost. – Kihyun said as he messed up my hair.

-Kihyun, you know that I like the girl you like, right? - I questioned

-Yes, and I know I love the girl that likes you. So, I want to thank you for that, for letting me be with Yunseo as I wish we could be all the time.

-Everything for a brother. – I said as I smiled at him.

The class went on and on; I couldn't concentrate much because of Yunseo. After all the things she has been though, and I threw my words at her that suddenly in the morning breaks my heart, but I want to see Kihyun happy, and I hate when he cries for stuff like that. I know I won't be sad because I have Monbebes with me; however, I won't be complete if I don't have her next to me. I never thought I would depend so much on Yunseo, but I guess right now, I want to be there to protect her.