Chapter 19: One Last Fight

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Time later*

-Yunseo's POV-

You are at your place with Kihyun trying to think where your father is; you are worried since you know that Wonho might be there and that at any time, he can be in trouble. He's alone, and that's what worries you the most. You know that he's mighty, but as always, your father is the typical man that hides something just in case something doesn't go the way he planned.

It's a place I used to go with my father.

-Yunseo, relax. You would think clearer if you try to stay calm. – Kihyun stated worriedly.

-How can I calm down when the only thing I need to do to find Wonho and my father is to remember my freaking childhood? – You asked, annoyed.

Kihyun stood up from the couch and walked directly to you. He started to caress your arms softly for you to calm down while you reloaded your head on his shoulder. As Kihyun was comforting you, the memories of your childhood started to surf through your mind once again. And briefly, you remembered something relevant.

-I remember now. – You murmured as you got apart from Kihyun, you took your phone from the coffee table, and you called Yara immediately.

-Where is the place? – Kihyun asked while you were waiting for Yara to answer.

-It's our vacation house where I used to go when my family was four instead of two. – You said when suddenly Yara answered the call.

-Yunseo? – Yara said.

-Yara, I know where my father is with Wonho. – You said seriously.

-Great job, Yunseo. I'll pick you up in just a few minutes. – Yara told you in a hurry.

-Bring as much support as you can, Wonho might be in trouble. - You sighed.

-How can you know that? – Yara asked, confused.

-Because I'm the daughter of that man, and I know what he's capable of when things go wrong. - You said, concerned.

-Wonho's POV-

I still here with Matt, he's giving me the chance to ask more questions and to just talk with him, but I know that this man doesn't do the things this way. I'm trying to see what he's next move is, yet I don't know him that much I can't tell what he's thinking or planning.

-Kid, let me tell you something. My daughter is someone smart, and that knows when something is wrong or right; however, this time might be different. – Matt laughed slightly.

-What do you mean? – I asked, confused.

-Right now, Yunseo won't think as she would because she's not following her mind; instead, she's following her heart. – Matt said as he threw a photo at me.

I caught it in my hands, and as soon as I saw it, I clearly could see Yunseo and me hugging each other.

-When you took this picture? – I asked, concerned and annoyed by the fact that he's been watching her until nowadays.

-It doesn't matter when, but what truly matters is that I have it and that I've been watching her more time than you thought. – Matt said as he smiled.

-I'm going to protect her from you, and I know for sure that you are not going to stop me from keeping her safe. – I said seriously.

-Ha! Do you think so, Lee Hoseok? You are a fugitive from justice; your name isn't clean enough to be a recognized hero nor idol. What a shame. It seems that you didn't learn something from prison. – Matt said as he looked away with an evil smirk.

-You. You send the prisoners to beat me up? – I realized.

-You are not that dumb, after all. Yes, indeed, I sent them. But they didn't make that much. – Matt said, looking at me up and down. –If you are wondering why, well it's simple. You were in my way between my daughter and me, but since you are here, you still a burden. - He stated.

-Come on then. Try to remove me as you want. – I said as I took off my jacket.

-Let's see who wins. – Matt said as three guards came inside the room, they started to walk against me while Yunseo's father was going out of the room.

One by one, they tried to hit me and beat me up, I moved fast whit my body so they couldn't do too much on me, and I attempted to knock them down by punching them harder. At one point, two of the guards grabbed me, each one from one arm while the last guard was kicking my stomach aggressively. I groaned in pain while I saw how I started to bleed from my lips. I closed my eyes while the guard kept kicking the crap out of me. Immediately, I imagined Yunseo in my head as well as the members and my Monbebes, which give me a boost of strength. I twisted the guards' arms to get free from them, and then punched them. After a few strikes to their heads, I knocked them out and got to the ground.

I cleaned up the blood from my face and went directly to search for Yunseo's father. I looked away from my back for some seconds, which gave Matt the chance to attack me from behind. I fell to the floor, and as I tried to stand up, I could feel how Matt was kicking me and beating me up.

-And like this, you want to protect my daughter?! Huh?! – Matt madly said while kicking my ribs. – She doesn't need you; she's going to be perfect. I just need to fix what you destroyed. – Matt continued.

-Yunseo doesn't need any repairs; she's already perfect. – I stated between groans.

I pulled his foot making him fall to the floor, I got towards him, and immediately I started to beat him up; I punched every part of his face, I kicked every part of his torso. I was enraged, I was furious and full of resentment for everything he has done to Yunseo and to the people that I love. And even to me. I stopped when I thought I knocked him out, so I stood up and turned around when suddenly I felt how something crashed on my head. I fell to the floor while listening to how little pieces of glass were falling, I could feel blood running down my head and how my breath was getting heavier by each second.

-The old trick of the bottle. – Matt said with an evil smirk.

-You fucking moron. - I groaned.

-Stop it there, Lee Hoseok. You see, let me end that for you. – Matt said as he took a gun out of the table right next to him, he pointed at me with the weapon while I was trying to move somehow.

-Coward. – I painfully smiled.

-Look at you, beaten up. – He said before slapping my face.

-You won't get away with this. - I stated.

-I think I just did. – Matt said while reloading the gun, and then he pointed once again at my face with it.