Chapter 14: Wrong Changes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Another day*

-Yunseo's POV-

Time has passed since you went to see Wonho with the rest of Monsta X members, everyone had a difficult time seeing him there all by himself, and inside a place, he doesn't belong. Because of that, the flame of anger and revenge grew more inside of you, and now you were ready to sacrifice yourself to help Wonho.

Currently, you're at your department all alone since Monsta X members left, they insisted on staying longer, but you told them that you just wanted to sleep. However, you have other plans, right after you saw Wonho, you thought about meeting with Yara. You believe that she might know something about your parents and your sister's secrets, and that information might be helpful to get Wonho out of there.

-I thought you didn't believe my call. – Yara said, surprised as soon as she answered.

-Listen Yara, I don't know how you were involved with my sister, but if you can help me, I'm going to be so grateful to you. – You said as you tried to calm yourself.

-Relax, I'm going to help you, but we need to meet sooner than later. Your parents are all over the place, and they can hurt the people you know, so let's meet. – Yara said.

-What about now? Choose the area, and I'll be there. – You replied.

-Alright. Then let's meet at the mall, there's a lot of people, and we can be unnoticed. - She told you.

-I'm on my way. – You said as you grabbed your bag with all the essential things inside.

-Yuseo, be careful, and thanks for believing. – Yara said kindly.

-Thanks to you for helping. – You politely said before hanging up.

*Moments later - Mall*

You're walking around the principal hall from the mall waiting for Yara to appear, you just realize that you don't know how she is physically, and that's a struggle at this point. Suddenly you felt a tap on your shoulder, you immediately turned around, and for your surprise, it was a girl with reddish hair and honey-coloured eyes.

-It's a pleasure to meet you, Hong Yunseo. – Yara said as she hugged you kindly.

-How do you know how I look? – You asked, surprised.

-Here, let's walk. I'll explain it all to you – Yara said with a kind smile as you two started to walk together through the mall.

-You knew my sister Liliana, right? – You asked.