Chapter 18: Face To Face

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Moments later*

-Yunseo's POV-

You needed answers. So, you came to work on the case along with Yara. There wasn't anything else that could calm you at this point. After hearing Wonho's voice again, you are willing to give it all just to have him back home.

-What do you know about my father? – You asked while walking around the room.

-He had important business around the city, and he's brutally dangerous. – The man said with a smirk.

-Why are you telling me that? Do you know anything else? – You questioned while looking at him angrily.

-Hmm, should I tell you? No. I prefer that your "Idol" dies before you notice who you involved him with, Ms. Hong. – The man said with an evil gaze.

-Listen, piece of trash you don't know what I'm capable of doing. If you don't cooperate, I'll make sure you get the worse time of your life here in jail, do you understand? – You yelled at him angrily while crashing your hands on the table, making a loud noise around the room.

-I understand. I don't need any more years here, so I'll tell you what I know; your father is somewhere near a lake and he's hiding there. – The man said, annoyed.

-Where is it? – You asked.

-I don't know; he said that it was a place that he remembered because he lived so many years there with you. – The man seriously said.

-I have one more question, why do you want Wonho to die? Why did you say that "I brought him down" to this? – You asked, concerned.

-*Laugh* it's so simple Ms. Hong, your father never wanted you to feel something, but your sister Liliana took you away letting you know how to it was to be loved, and now he's going to face the painful things of love. – The man chuckled.

-We'll see that. – You seriously said before going out of the room.

As soon as you got out, you closed the door aggressively. Then, you reloaded your back against the door; the frustration you were feeling was consuming you little by little, and your hopes of finding Wonho safe were getting destroyed.

-You did well, Yunseo. But now I need you to get back home. – Yara said as she patted your back.

-Are you kidding? I can't go right now. I need to found out where is Wonho. – You stated.

-Yunseo, remember that I'm the detective here and it's my job to keep you safe, as soon as I know something about him or the members I'll tell you, okay? – Yara said as she tried to comfort you.