Chapter 16: Days & Nights

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Three weeks later*

-Yunseo's POV-

After that day, when you discovered that your mother got infiltrated inside the police corporation, Yara sent her directly to jail. At the moment, Wonho hasn't been in trouble again. Monbebes and Monsta x members are getting worried and hopeless by each day that goes on, but you are trying to keep your head up as much as you can.

During these rough and bitter three weeks, you had been crying all day and night while your friends are trying to help you out however they can. Sometimes, you think that everything is lost and that if your father doesn't appear, Wonho is going to stay there forever, you love him now you can finally see it, you need him, and you know that he doesn't deserve anything that is currently happening to him.

Yara and you; are going to meet anytime soon this day since you are going to do a plan to catch your father. Ever since you are with Yara, you feel that your sister is near you again and that everything that you had done wasn't really in vain, or at least you are thinking that at the moment but you know that if you mess something up, everything is going to get ruined.

-Yunseo, let's continue planning this out. – Crystal said as she looked at the note from the table.

-Yes! We need to keep investigating until Yara arrives – Julia said as she was reading some articles online.

-I had been researching for so long, and every day and night is the same. – You sighed before looking at the photos that are hanging on the wall.

-Yun, but those are just stars and skies; I don't think they are going to help us at all. – Crystal said, concerned.

-But they're pretty. – Julia said as she tried to cheer you up.

-I don't know why, but I feel that something serious is going to happen today. I can tell just by looking at the sky. – You said as you looked outside the window.

-Let's hope you're wrong because the last thing we want is something wicked to happen. – Crystal said.

-Right. - You nodded before looking down to the floor while some tears started to fall.

-I'll call Kihyun. – Julia worriedly said as she looked at you.

-Yunseo. - Crystal sighed as she got towards you, and then she started to pat your back.

-It is ridiculous; I can't do anything. - You said while crying as you walked towards your room.

-Yun, come back! - Crysta worriedly said while she watches you leave.

-Wonho's POV-

I'm walking around the back part of the prison while Riker and Len are just sitting down on the floor, then I stopped, I felt a strange sensation in my chest again.

-Are you feeling those things over? – Riker asked as he looked at me.

-Yeah, I bet it's nothing. – I said while sitting down next to him.

-Man! I think you have some sort of connection with someone; you know my mother used to feel weird sensations when something serious happened to one meaningful person. – Len said.

-Listen to him, little brother, maybe you are feeling like that because of your princess. – Riker said as he patted my shoulder.

-Yun...? I bet she's having a rough time, to be honest, I don't want to even think about the outside. – I said, frustrated.

-You have to, man! You are innocent, so you should believe that you'll get out sooner than later. – Len said supportively.

-I wish you were right, but if I want to be free, the police need to find Yunseo's father, and I know that's not an easy task. – I said thoughtfully.

-Wonho, you know where he is, so you should inform the police. – Riker suggested.

-I'm a prisoner; I don't think they'll listen to me. - I sighed.

-He's right. – Len said before my brother slapped him in the head.

-I don't want you to be here forever. And you know that you don't belong here as we do. - Riker said before taking a deep breath. –You need to get out, and we're going to help you. - He assured.

-Really? How? – I asked, surprised.

-Yeah, how? – Len asked, confused.

-Tonight is the only time when the frontal shooters are not around. If you try to escape, the only way they can stop you is with the guardian dogs, and I know you're faster than them, so you have a pretty good chance of going out. – Riker explained.

-But if I escape, I'm going to be fugitive from justice. – I said worriedly.

-Don't worry about that Wonho, the thing here is that you need to get out to clear your name. I'll take care of the rest. – Riker said as he released a slight smile.

-Thanks, hyung. I don't know how I'm going to pay you everything you had made for me. – I grinned back.

-Getting out, destroying that man and living happily with the people you love. Pay me like that. – Riker said as he cluttered my hair.

-How cute! – Len said as he made a heart with his hands, then Riker slapped him again in the head, making me chuckle a little.

*Hours later - At night*

We woke up in the middle of the night, Riker and Len helped me out to get out of my cell and just like that we started to run towards the north part of the prison. We ran towards the grid that leads to the exit, where my hyung explained to me that was the only way I could get out.

-The guards are going to come in any second Riker – Len worriedly said while looking at us.

-Alright. – Riker said, concerned before he looked at me. –I want you to take this with you if you run to the south part from here you're going to find a motorcycle parked on the edge of the road. I want you to take it and leave for the shelter I build when you were little, remember? Take some clothes and everything you need and then just go ahead and clear your name. – Riker spoke as he gave me a chain with two keys, then he looked at me, worried.

-Riker. - I said worriedly.

-They are here! – Len said as the barks from the dogs started to become lauder and lauder.

-Go now! You need to go! – Riker desperately said as he began to push me towards the grid. Before going out, I took Riker's hand tightly then I gave him a tight hug. –You're ready, go, little brother. I'm proud of you, and I'll always be. – Riker said as he helped me to climb the grid.

I got all the way up off the grid. I jumped to the ground, and then I started to run away from there. When suddenly I heard Len shouting in pain. Immediately, I stopped running, and I looked behind me; I saw Len being beaten up by the dogs while the guards started to hit my brother aggressively, and as I looked at that scene, I began to tear up in frustration and pain.

-Go! Just leave! Go, brother! – Riker yelled in pain as he looked at me through the distance. I cleaned up my tears, and I started to run away from there to the south.

*Moments later - Dusk*

I followed all the steps my brother told me, and I luckily got to the shelter. I took a quick shower, and then I changed myself. As soon as I was ready to continue with the idea I planned, I remembered my brother's face before I went away from there, and even Len's groans of pain. They did everything for me, and now that I got out, I'm going to clear up my name and finally finish this destructive issue.

I'll make it right this time. I promise.