|| AUTHOR'S NOTE ||

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This book got made two years ago, so I don't pretend to hurt anybody with the following note. These were the emotions I felt during those years.

Thank you so much for taking the time and energy to read this story; I'm grateful that you made it to the end. Explaining a little more about this story, I want to point out true love and what can pass through when sometimes everything seems lost. At any point in our lives, we can have someone you trust at the beginning, and then, later on, they turn out to be someone you didn't expect but, just an honest kind-hearted person can tell when they did wrong and when they did right. Many people can get disappointed from time to time. But don't doubt that some of them can change if they want to. And if they care about the people that are around them.

In other words, I want to remark the inspiration behind this work; Monsta X was the group that inspired me once again to create something I didn't expect a while ago. This group is amazingly talented, with their hard work and determination they helped to stand up on many occasions, and their humble personalities gave me the motivation to become someone better by each day. This story got inspiration from some of the lyrics from their songs, so you should check them out, and Monbebes were an inspiration as well, and to be surrounded by such an awesome family is the best thing I could ever gain. Thank you so much, and let's keep supporting our idols, always.

|A novel got written by; Jian W. Lucas|

|Credits to all the creators of the pictures and gifs|

|Inspired by Wonho|

Cover by the author.

.

.

.

Season 2: "Last Reset." Upcoming.

PS: Monbebes, we need to be united and keep on protecting Wonho and Monsta X.