Chapter 20: Back 2 U

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Yunseo's POV-

-Drop the gun! – Yara shouted as the police started to get inside the house. –Put your hands where I can see them. – Yara said as she pointed with a gun at your father.

Immediately, your father dropped the gun and stood away from Wonho, who was on the floor. As soon as the police took your father away, you got towards Wonho, and when you realized his bleeding head, you got scared.

-Yara, call the paramedics. – You worriedly said as you reloaded Wonho's head on your lap.

-Immediately. – Yara said as she picked out the door and shouted for them to come to take Wonho.

-You made it. - Wonho weakly said as he smiled at you.

-Don't say anything. – You murmured, concerned while caressing his forehead. –You'll be fine. – You stuttered while some tears started to fall down your face.

The paramedics came, and they immediately placed Wonho on the top of the stretcher, they took him away, but before he left, he kissed your hand gently.

-I hit him way too hard; he might have problems later on. – Your father said while laughing.

-Okay, take him away now. – Yara said, annoyed while two officers were taking him out of the house.

-Wait. – You said, making the officers stop.

You walked towards your father, and you looked at him disgustedly. Before saying anything, you took a deep breath. –Never call me, never offer your services to me anymore, and never refer to me as your daughter again. You'll suffer father; you are going to pay for everything you made me go through, and don't say that Liliana was your daughter too because you know what, she was so pure and kind for being the daughter of someone with a messed up mind. - You told him, upset.

You looked at him with rage and anger while the officers finally took him along with his guards that were there as well.

You walked around the entrance of the house and saw pictures of you and Kihyun hanging on the wall, and there was even a picture of you and Wonho holding hands.

-They are so new. – You said as you looked at them while crossing your arms.

-He was watching you all this time. – Yara said as she watched the pictures next to you. –Are you okay? – Yara asked, concerned as she patted your shoulder.

-I'll be okay; I guess I just need to clean Wonho's name. – You said as you released a slight smile.

-Don't even bother. I'll do that for you, and leave me his legal issues as well. Right now, you need to take care of him, got it? – Yara said as she smiled kindly at you.

-Thank you, Yara. Tell me if you need anything. – You said while hugging her tightly.

-Sure, now, let's take you with Wonho. – Yara said as both of you got out of the house.

*Minutes later*

Yara drove you to the hospital, and then she went back to the police station since she needed to take care of your father's case. You already notified Monsta X and his manager about Wonho's situation, so they were there at the hospital already, when you saw them all they were worried but happy that Wonho appeared. His manager talked to you about his legal problems and the image that the boy group is currently having; you told him to be calm because the agent that took Wonho's case was on his side and you also informed him that you are going to do what you can to make everything clear in between the fans and journalists.

Currently, you are inside the room where Wonho is resting at the hospital. You are just looking at him concerned since he wasn't awake. You were hoping that everything will turn out well and that his name gets cleaned as soon as possible.

-You are here. – Wonho said happily while opening his eyes little by little.

-Wonho. – You sighed.

You walked towards him and gave him a gentle kiss on his head while tearing up.

-You saved me again. – Wonho said as he cleaned up your tears.

-No, you rescued me. If you weren't there to protect me, my father would be running free, but you stopped him. – You said while looking at him happily.

-But don't cry, my head is better now. – Wonho said as he showed you his bandage where your father hit him.

-Did it hurt? – You asked, concerned.

-Yes, but I'm better now that the doctor closed the wound. – Wonho said as he touched his head. –I saw you on TV. – Wonho suddenly spoke, looking more serious.

-Did you? Hmm, I wasn't expecting you to watch the news. – You admitted, surprised while sitting down beside him.

-Yunseo, I'm sorry for making things harder, but. – Wonho said before you interrupted him.

-Wonho, you don't have to explain to me anything, I understand why you escaped. – You said while holding his hand.

-I believe you weren't alone, were you? – Wonho asked, concerned.

-No. Crystal and Julia were with me all this time. And the rest of the guys were calling almost every day. - You assured.

-I'm glad, at least you had great company. – Wonho said as he looked away from you.

-Wonho? – You said, concerned.

-Sorry, I can't get out of my mind all the things that your father said to me. – Wonho told you before he took a deep breath.

-Was it that bad? – You asked as you looked at him, worried.

-Pretty much, yes. Just knowing that he's your father makes me feel so bad for you, he doesn't deserve you. – Wonho said as he looked at you with watery eyes.

-I agree with you, but I can't do anything about it. But at least now you are back with us. – You said before you kissed his cheek.

-Yes. – Wonho sighed.

He stayed in silence for a moment; he was looking kind of lost, which made you worry even more.

-What are you thinking? – You asked as you pressed his hand gently.

-Nothing. – Wonho said as he faked a smile.

-Are you lying to me? After everything that happened, you should trust me. Tell me, Wonho. – You insisted.

-I was wondering if everything that happened was because I deserved it. – Wonho said as he looked away from you.

-How can you say such a thing? – You asked, confused.

-No, really. I bothered everyone in college, I treated good people poorly, and that includes you. - Wonho stated.

-But that's already in the past, now you are different, and I guarantee you that when vacations are over, everyone will see the real Wonho. Everyone will see you as I do, okay? – You said as you caressed his hair.

-Okay. – Wonho said with a slight smile.

You pulled him against your lap, and he immediately started to cuddle up against it. You looked at him, concerned since everything that happened to him is tough to leave behind.

-You'll be fine. – You said before kissing his head.