Chapter 8: Just Hold On

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Yunseo's POV-

You looked deeply into Wonho's eyes, then you took a deep breath, and you started to tell him everything that the letter said. You couldn't handle your emotions, nor your tears and as soon as you mention your parents and your sister, tears started to drop from your eyes, and one by one were full of pain and confusion. After you told everything to Wonho, he just started to hug you tight, he kissed your head and tried to console you somehow. He could see your pain; he could even feel it from the way you talk and breathe. And you're glad that at least someone is there with you, and that he's the one there.

-Breathe Yunseo, breathe. I know it's hard, but please stay strong. – Wonho said as he put you in between his arms, then he surrounded you by an embrace.

-I'm trying, but everything seems to be destroyed, to be just a shallow nightmare. – You said as you reloaded your head on Wonho's chest.

-Let's go; you need to rest. – Wonho said before picking you up.

He took you to a room that was at the end of the hallway, then he took your shoes off and put you in bed. After that, he sat down next to you, and with a kind smile, he gave you a sweet kiss on your forehead.

-Thank you for not leaving me alone, Wonho. – You said as you looked at him.

-I will do it a hundred times. Tell me if you need anything else. I will see you tomorrow. – Wonho said as he grabbed your hand, and then he caressed it a little.

After that, he left the room and with that, he was out of your apartment. With all the fear in your heart, you started to think about everything you have and everything that's gone, and you can't believe that you just burned up your house.

*The next day*

-Wonho's POV-

We were at college, and it's almost time to go home; however, Yunseo didn't come today. I hope she's alright because yesterday night that I left her, she was destroyed and depressed.

-Wonho! Do you know anything about Yunseo? – Kihyun asked as we were with all MONSTA X sitting down on the chairs that were inside a classroom.

-She's sad; you should visit her. I bet she's going to be happy to see you. – I said, a bit upset.

-Hey man, don't feel discouraged. Everything is going to get better. – Jooheon said as he patted my back.

-I can't still believe that she burned her house; she loved that house. – Shownu said, concerned.

-But it was for her best, her parents are searching for her, and if she did that is because they have bad intentions. – Minhyuk said worriedly.

-Don't you think it might be a good idea if we go and visit her after our scheduled activities? – I.M asked.

-That should be good for her to see her friends. – Hyungwon said.

-What do you think, Wonho? Can you take us with her after our schedule? – Kihyun asked.

-I guess I can; just remember that she's depressed at this moment. – I said as I thought about Yunseo's eyes.

Later that day, we got out of college and went towards "Starship entertainment," and as soon as we saw our manager, we started with our scheduled activities. I'm glad that at least Monbebes can cheer this day up for us.

-Yunseo's POV-

You were taking a cup of tea, and you were reading your sister's letter once again, you notice that she mentioned that another message is involved. And that you need them to find out why she took you away from your parents. You know that it's going to be a good reason why she did that and as she said already. She just wanted to protect you.

You stood up from the couch and started to walk towards the kitchen, and the shopping bags still there, so you placed all the things inside the counters. As soon as you began to do that, you remembered your sister when suddenly your phone rang. You picked up, and it was Kihyun.

-Hi Yunseo. I just wanted to know how you were. – Kihyun said.

-I see that Wonho already told you everything. – You said.

-Not everything. He was very down yesterday that he came home. And I also saw your house destruction in the news. – Kihyun said worriedly.

-Oh, I'm okay. Just processing everything. What about you? – You asked, trying to avoid Kihyun's comment about the house.

-I'm fine. I guess that a bit jealous, that's all. And I'm concerned about you. - He admitted.

-Jealous? Why? - You questioned.

-Who was with you all the time, I think I should be the one with you yesterday. I know he's my friend, and that is not the best time to bring this up, but it annoys me that I wasn't there to console you like I'm sure he did. – Kihyun said annoyedly.

-Nothing happened. I'm not her girlfriend or anything. He just wanted to help me out. – You cleared up.

-But you know he wants it. - Kihyun said seriously.

-What do you mean? I'm the one that loves him. - You disclosed.

-Yes, but now he liked you, he already told us this morning. - Kihyun revealed.

-I don't think he meant it that way. Even though he was sweet with me yesterday. - You remembered.

-Forget it. We'll talk about this later. I just wanted to know that you were fine since you didn't come to college today. – Kihyun said a bit more calm.

-That's nice of you. Thanks for calling. – You said kindly.

-You know that it's always a pleasure. - He assured.

-Kihyun, take care. - You smiled.

-I will. I love you. – Kihyun said before he ended the call.

After everything that has happened, you still feel guilty and sorry because you can't correspond to Kihyun's feelings towards you, and because you still love Wonho with all your heart. It's weird sometimes you think about him and to see how much he changed since he knew that you were living with his brother, and you think, that both of you might be closer to each other since then. But you know that love is a powerful word that not everyone can feel towards each other, so you are concerned about what Kihyun told you about Wonho's feelings for you. However, right now, that's not your priority; you just want to know what was your real lifelike, and what mysteries are behind it.

You are the only one who can guide me, Lily.