Chapter Seven- Swimming and Stargazer Lillies

- Four Hours After The Events Of Chapter Six -

Ah, Sunday.  Sundays an interesting day.  Tyler absolutely hated Sunday.  Sure, you can sleep in, but you can't stay up late like you can on Saturday because of work on Monday!  Its stupid, how can that be anyones favourite day?

The brown boy was bored, he had been bored ever since he got home from Ethans.

God, Ethan.  It had been a little hectic ever since the blue boy came into his life, but it had been so much fun.  Before, he might've looked at a day like this and said 'Hey.  This is cool, more lounging around, more free time for me!' But no, it just didn't feel right to just chill and do nothing

He wanted- no, he needs to do something with himself.  And so, who did he turn to? Ethan.

Tyler pulled out his phone, checking something real quick, before shooting his friend a text

Hey man.  Get ready, I'm going to be over at your place in ten minutes.  Grab your bathing suit.

And with that, he ran up to his bedroom, changing into some deep blue swim shorts and a white shirt.  He then grabbed his wallet, filled up two water bottles, snatched up his keys and dashed out the door.

The drive to the apartment didn't take long, maybe four minutes, and when he got there he saw a certain blue head sitting on the curb, waiting.

A quick beep of his cars horn caught the others attention, and he hopped in the car.  "So, Ty, where the heck are we going?"

The taller male kept his lips shut, just smiling idly and keeping his eyes on the road.

He was pestered about their destination the entire time, to which he just kept quiet.  They were soon there, revealing an indoor pool.

Ethan looked so happy, like a kid in a candy store happy, and skipped inside as a certain stone face followed after.

And there they were, fifteen minutes later, slowly wading into the warm pool waters.  The pool was quite empty, maybe ten people at most were sprawled about the large area.

Tyler smirked, sprinting past the smaller male, and letting his body just fall onto the water.  He caused a big splash of water to drench Ethan, who gave a disgusted screech before tackling the taller.

Said male laughed, swallowing water, while his attacker continued to- oh gosh.  Oh boy, their apparently having a tickle fight.  Get your popcorn out, this won't end well in a pool.

The victim was struggling about, little strings of giggles and coughs coming from him.  He was holding his own, surprisingly, being able to land some tickles of his own on his attacker.  His legs were flailing about, trying to get away.

The attacker was grinning like a maniac, ruthlessly tickling his victim.  He flinched whenever tickles would be landed on him, but always just retaliated with worse punishments.  He was just focused on getting revenge, and making sure no one drowned.

Easier said than done.

Yeah, Tyler was in a bit of a predicament.  On one hand, he was having fun, but on the other, he was drowning.  Like, really drowning.  He could barely get air into his lungs, it was mostly water that came into his mouth and filled his nose.

He didn't think that Ethan noticed that he couldn't breathe, which he thought that he should make clear before he actually died.

Once again, easier said than done.

He first of all tried waving to the blue boy to get off, but then a particularly hard tickle was slammed into his side, so he retracted his hand to nurse the wound.

Second try was just trying to push the other off, which also didn't work one bit.  His attacker just took it as a challenge, like he was just playing around.

Third try was his final attack.  He was seriously running out of air, and he felt very lightheaded.  So, with a last burst of strength, he yelled weakly "Ethan get off!"

Well, that did the trick.  Ethan scurried off of him, a worried glint in his eyes.  Tyler got up, coughing and wheezing in air.  Oh, that got the blue boy even more worried

"Oh gosh I'm so sorry ahh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to oooh no oh wow I'm such an idiot you could have drowned because of me oh my gosh what would I do then?" He babbled hysterically.

Once Tyler had regained his breath, he laid a hand on the blue boys shoulder, making him look up.  "Eth, it's okay man.  I'm fine now, aren't I?  I didn't die, I'm okay."

That made him look a little happier, so the taller felt even better to see that bright light in the younger males eyes.

The two played at the pool for quite a while longer, probably about five hours.

They gave up the splashing, just going into slow swimming, then races, then going down the two water slides (Ethan had to hold onto Tyler's hand for the taller one)

It was all around a fun time, and then we get to now, when they were just chilling in the water in the shallow section.

Tyler took this time to glance over at his friend, fully admiring him.  He was skinny, yes, but also had small muscles blooming amongst the pale skin.  He felt kinda self-conscious, what with his bulkier build and maybe muscles.  Or, maybe he just wasn't thinking straight.

The time came though, when they both hauled themselves back into Tyler's car, and started driving back to their homes.

It had been a great day, but both boys were exhausted from all the swimming.  Ethan was draining a water bottle at an alarming rate, while the driver was already done his.

The ride was filled with jokes and laughs, sure, tired laughs, but still laughs.  It didn't feel awkward, actually it felt very comfortable.  It felt like they were meant to be there.

But, it was all cut short when they came to Ethans apartment building, and the blue boy had to get out of the car.

Before he fully got out, Ethan leaned over to Tyler, and tapped his lips against his friends cheek.

"Today was a lot of fun, thanks Ty." He murmured, before scooting into the building.

His drive back home was a drive filled with euphoria