Chapter Fifteen- Wedding and Wisterias

- One Day After The Events Of Chapter Fourteen -

If the word 'nervous' could be harnessed, and formed into one person, that person would be Ethan.

See, he was currently getting ready for the wedding that Tyler had invited him to, fiddling with his hair, smoothing out his shirt, trying to figure out how the hell you tie a tie. 

Oh, and not to mention, his anxiety was all over the place, wondering why the hell he was doing this, if he was dressing up fancily enough, you know, the regular.

He was also pretty tired, from what other than staying up all night worrying and watching Netflix and YouTube.

Also crying

Yes, lots of crying

But that all doesn't matter now, what matters is Ethans dilemma.  He had his navy blue shirt, and his dark dress pants on,gazing at the different selections of accessories laid out on his bed.

We have a black bowtie, a blue-and-orange-spotted-white bowtie, a white tie, a blue-checkered tie, a little flower pin, and finally a hummingbird pin.  What to pick, what to pick.

He threw the hummingbird pin and the ties back on his dresser, donning the creamy flower pin.  He wanted to be a soft boy, and no one was going to stop him.  He was then contemplating which bowtie to wear because heck, he thought he looked nice in a bowtie.

He then decided upon the black one, securing it around his neck and slipping into his bathroom.

Yikes, his hair looked so bad, all fluffed about and messy, wow was that a stick?  Seriously, working in a flower shop sucked ass sometimes.

Ethan turned on the faucet, splashing water in his hair and quickly cleaning it out.  After drying his dripping locks and turning off the water, he grabbed a comb and some hair gel.

Hair finally tamed and presentable, he dashed across he apartment to his kitchen, grabbing a piece of toast that had just flung out of the toaster matrix-style.

Quite impressive if I do say so myself.

Anyways, his morning was going just great.  Tyler would be there to pick him up in half an hour, he still had to water his plants and make sure everything was locked up and shut off, oh and did I mention all the while try not to break down crying? It's a wonder this poor boy even functions.

Back to the problem at hand, Ethan zoomed about, watering can in hand, splooshing water into all the houseplants he kept, then setting down the can and taking a deep breath.

Water- check.

He then slowly went about, shutting off lights and turning off his computer.  Then, giving himself one more look in the mirror ( he looked pretty terrible in his opinion, but oh well, at least he wasn't crying ) he walked outside and locked his door.

He tramped down the stairs of his apartment building, reaching the ground floor and sitting outside on the curb.

Nosebleed warning, Tyler looks hot in a suit.

And how did Ethan know? Well, because the taller male just pulled up in his car, and stepped out.

Ooooh boy did he look good.  His hair all tussled about like he didn't even care if he had messy hair, this beautiful stunning smile on his face, a sleek navy suit with a black tie around his neck, fuck Ethan was in heaven just looking at him.

Tyler walked over to him, extending his arm and pulling the blue boy up to his feet.

"Wow, chiquito, you look.... wow." Tyler breathed, taking in the others appearance with a scattered blush on his face

Ethan was also blushing at this point, yikes he got all hot when Tyler called him a pet name.  He was actually quite impressed that the tall boy knew Spanish, Italian and French.  All the more likable.

Anyways, they clambered into the car, trying not to show their burning cheeks, and headed off.

The car ride was, once more, filled with lighthearted chatter, actually it was mostly the two teasing each other.

" No, no no, I just can't get over how hot you look in that." Ethan purred, laying a hand on Tyler's thigh.

" Oh, please, with you sitting there, your face all bright and rosy, with your hair fluffed up, it's a miracle I haven't pulled over and done something much worse." Tyler muttered, making his voice all deep and seductive.

The blue boy felt a shiver make it's way down his spine, oooh boy was he enjoying this.

Five minutes later they got to a pretty church surrounded by trees and silver flowers, all set up for a wedding.

Tyler got out, opening up Ethans door for him, and dragging a giggling blue boy into the chapel.

Ethan gazed around, admiring the high arches, the stained glass, the white flowers that were oh so familiar, the white draped everything- okay, let's just say he really enjoyed it.

Him and Tyler sat down in their seats, talking mindlessly while they waited.  These were the times that Ethan truly made him happy, the times that he and his, well, lover you could say, could just enjoy each other's presence.

Soon the music came, and everyone sat down.  What slightly surprised Ethan, though, was that it was a gay wedding.  He watched with awe as a male in a black tux walked down the aisle towards another male in a white suit.

They looked so happy together, holding each other's hands and saying their vows.

He got an idea, though, as the two were about to kiss.  When they leaned in, he grabbed Tyler's collar and tugged it towards him.

Two kisses were shared in those few moments, one from a newly married couple, another from two new lovers.

He didn't know what possessed him to do that, all he knew was that he was thanking whatever force sent him the thought.

When the ceremony was finished, and the reception started, Ethan was feeling giddy.

Oh, look at him, dragging Tyler onto the dance floor after all the other happy people that had already filed in.

They spent the rest of the night dancing and having fun, eating cake and drinking punch.  Tyler opped out on alcohol, and so did Ethan.

What a wonderful night.