seoul

taeyong p.o.v 

i came in the living room, well more like a room full of boxes. maids and servants already packed all of the stuff. they all smiled at me when i entered and sit down on our black sofa.

"aren't you gonna move sofa and table too?" i asked.

servants shake his head as an answer, and continued to clean.

"Taeyong, finally you are awake! come on, lazy boy help a little." mom said.

i moved myself to small closet where i had my collection of computer games and dvds. i need to take all of them with me. 

time quickly passed by, and it was already in the late afternoon when we finally put all of the things in the truck.

then my dad came to me "ready Taeyong?" he asked.

"yes." i answered, even if in reality i was scared.

i put my backpack into the car and sat down on back seats. mom and dad were talking about new business and new company building that my dad bought some weeks ago. i didn't want to talk about new city, because i was very satisfied with Busan. i had a lot of amazing friends, and i was one of the most popular boys in school, not to mention that i always got what i wanted since i was the only child in my family. mom and dad treated me like the real prince.

but now i don't know how things will go in new school. i always liked to dance and sing. my mom had searched some of the best high school in Seoul, and in the end she and dad told me that high school of performing arts for boys, was the best decision for me. i agreed with them, since i always heard positive comments about it. but something was on this school that i wasn't really used to, it was school that only boys attended.

in Busan boys and girls were always together, having classes together and eating lunch. well, i guess that Seoul will really be something new for me.

i was lost in my thoughts when dad suddenly said "Taeyong, we bought big apartment in Gangnam."

"what?" i had no idea what he is talking about.

"dad said we bought apartment in Gangnam. isn't that nice?" mom said while she gave me some papers with pictures of our new home.

well, i couldn't lie it actually looked quite nice.

"that's nice dad." i said and look outside of the window.

it was already past midnight but we still didn't reached our finish, because traffic in south korea is chaos!

"Taeyong, you will start on new school this wednesday."

"what? but mom, that's too soon!"

it was sunday, and i had only two days left.

"come on, i'm sure it will be great." dad tried to cheer me up. 

we came in Seoul around three in the morning. and i didn't had any power left. the long road totally killed me. mom showed me the way to my new room, i throw myself on top of it and fall asleep in the next few minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i woke up around eleven in the morning. mom and dad were sitting on the chairs on our balcony.

"good morning sleepy head!" mom said when she noticed me.

"morning." i replied and took glass of chocolate milk.