sweet hot chocolate

johnny p.o.v

like i promised him, after school we went on hot chocolate and cupcakes. i found out Taeyong likes sweets a lot.

i was really surprised when he gave me his hand. and we looked like a nice couple, many people who passed by us on the streets were watching us and some of the ladies giggled. i think their yaoi feels were hitting them hard.

we reached the small coffee shop, my friend was owner and we got free drinks.

"hey Johnny! long time no see, how you doin' in school?" my friend Sehun asked.

"oh just fine. i'm having winter break right now."

he then noticed Taeyong standing next to me and still holding onto my hand.

"who is this little cutie?" Sehun asked.

"he is my schoolmate and friend, Lee Taeyong." i said and winked, Sehun knew that Taeyong meant more to me.

"please take a table, your drinks will be ready soon." Sehun said and turned on his heels.

he was older then me for 4 years, Sehun didn't liked school, so he left and made his parents extremly mad. his dreams were always to work in pub or restaurant. so he made his own coffee shop and well i must say he was quite successful. many people were here, enjoying their free time some of them just came and took coffee to go. Sehun was popular among them, and they liked him. after all he finally found a proper job that fits him. once he tried to work in china as shop assistent just because he liked some chinese boy. the shop where he worked fired him next week, since his chinese language skills were zero.

"i like it here, it's so cute and it have such family feels." Taeyong said and choose seat next to window.

"yes, Sehun is the best at this!"

"do you two know each other?" Taeyong asked.

"yes i do know him. we are not that close, he once worked as exchange student in my mom's office."

we were sitting now in silence, when bratty Sehun came.

"fresh chocolate cupcakes, and hot chocolate for young couple behind table 4." he said and grabbed attention of everyone who were sitting around us.

"Sehun shut up!" i said, i wanted him to quickly stop. but Taeyong just smiled and giggled.

"come on, let's give them a round of applause." and people of course followed and did what Sehun said.

ah, what an idiot.

when we were done with eating and drinking we decided to go first to Taeyong's apartment to pick his stuff. we took bus, and Taeyong's head was resting on my shoulder now. he was such cute fluffy ball, i wanted to hug him and hide from bad people.

"here is my house." Taeyong proudly said and unlocked the doors.

his apartment was nice, not to mention it was big too and luxury. they really had a lot of money.

"sit down i will be ready soon!" Taeyong showed me the way to sit down on sofa and ran into his bedroom.

"okay."

"and relax, feel like it's your own home." Taeyong added.

"hehe, sure no problem."

Taeyong was seriously so beautiful and friendly i couldn't resist his charm. afer like 10 minutes he was back, he had his black backpack.