i don't love you

hansol p.o.v

finally the school started, it's not like i'm this intelligent but i just really got bored at home. and also i kind of missed my friends, even if they are giving me big headaches sometimes with their childish behaviour i still love them, they are like young brothers to me.

i forgot to tell you that i'm one year older then them. how could i even mention this before? i didn't had any change since Taeyong is always in the spotlight. i must admit this kid is cute, and it's totally normal both girls and boys are falling for him. i remember how he had so many secret admires when he was still in Busan.

kid was cute and funny when you got the chance to know him better, and i think my friends tried to get closer to him as well.

well, i could say that for Ten since Taeyong arrived in Seoul he was talking about him 24 hours per day. i couldn't stop him, i know the feeling when you are in love very well. i'm experienced the same thing with Nakamoto Yuta, i bet you already know him well. the japanese boy who likes to make fun of his friends and is absolutely in love with takoyaki? yeah, this is Yuta my boyfriend in really really short description. i could write the whole book about him, i know every little damn thing about him. when Yuta would be feeling down i would automatically know.

yeah, this is how person in love feels. and it's true when they said you could hear the grass growing.

(A/N: i dunno if you guys understand this saying, but in my country they say that when you're in love you act crazy and that you basically can hear how grass grows xD)

but, i never thought my relationship with Yuta could get a bit complicated and get hit like house gets hit with tornado. Johnny Seo our beloved friend suddenly started to flirt with me.

at first i thought is just my crazy imagination since i read too much books and watch too many korean dramas. but nope, i was right Johnny looked like he already forgot Taeyong and now he wanted to be near me every minute. when i left for bathroom in the middle of school lessons, Johnny would do that to.

well, i could slowly accepted the fact and just simply move on, but Johnny the idiot he was, he grabbed my ass and whisphered in my ear: "hey sexy."

at this time i lost all my patience with him, i moved around to face him and pushed him really hard. so he fell from the chair, i looked at Johnny on the floor and he was groaning in pain, but the sassy i was, i quickly stood up and left the school's cafeteria.

Yuta saw the scene in front of him, he was just about to sit down when "accident" happend.

"Hansol, baby what's wrong?" he called behind me.

"Johnny, what have you done to him huh?" Yuta turned to Johnny who slowly stood up from the ground.

"i didn't do anything, he is just making drama for no reason at all." Johnny said and he played innocent really well.

Yuta left his plate of food on table and ran after me. i thought how bad boyfriend i am, i don't even let him to eat in peace. he is already too skinny and he should eat more of junk food.

"baby, what's wrong?" Yuta called behind me when he finally reached me in front library doors.

"he is again acting perverted towards me, he touched my ass! from now on, i'm not eating there anymore."

"come on, he was joking. don't make such a drama out of nothing."

"Yuta sorry you can go finish your food but i won't go there again." i said and entered in library, i espected him to follow me inside but Yuta stayed still and looked at me.