fight

jaehyun p.o.v

me and Taeyong were still in my bed, Taeyong was sleeping next to me. it was already late in the afternoon, actually around six. i slowly moved to the side, carefully so i won't wake him up. he was so beautiful no matter what he was doing.

"hey." he slowly said.

"hello sleepyhead." i smiled and pulled him into hug.

"what time is it?" Taeyong suddenly asked.

"i think it's around six or something like that."

"oh shit." Taeyong suddenly jumped and started to dress himself.

"wait, wait! what is wrong?"

"i should be at home already." Taeyong looked like he wanted to say one more thing, but he just put his shoes on and ran downstairs. Hana was in living room.

"where are you going uncle?" she asked, but Taeyong didn't minded her, he opened the doors and ran away.

did i do something to him? did he just bought this gifts that he had a reason to visit me, and to use me? of course, what did i imagined, that we gonna be forever together? of course not, he is probably dating Ten or even worse this Johnny who acts sweet and innocent, but he is the one that monster nickname suits the best!

"Jae, Jae! where is uncle Taeyong going? he didn't say bye to Hana." Hana sadly said when i came in living room.

"yes, i know. uncle Taeyong is probably extremely busy nowadays." i said and went to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

taeyong p.o.v

i slept for too long! Johnny probably find out i left his house without telling him, i'm so scared to go back home. what if he will punch me? wait, no Johnny isn't probably such a bad person. today me and him should go to my parents to eat christmas's lunch, but instead of visiting them i decided to go to Jaehyun. because yes, i do like him! i was just few streets away from Johnny's home, when i checked my phone. 20 missed calls from mom! what have i done? when did she called? i'm such a terribile son! all this with Johnny is just wrong, i will just get into the trouble. i continued my way, it was really dark and late already, a bit dangerous to walk alone.

i finally reached Johnny's house. the light in living room was opened, and also one in kitchen. that means he is at home, he is awake! waiting for my return probably.

i knocked few times, and then Johnny showed up in front the widely opened doors. i expected that he will at least ask where i have been all day. his look was deadly and he looked even more scary than the horror movies i watched.

i stepped few steps back, and looked somewhere behind him. it was too scary to look him directly into the eyes.

"so, Taeyong, you think you can visit Jaehyun anytime you want huh?" Johnny said.

"uh?" i was scared to talk back to him.

"what aren't you gonna reply me? come here, i will show you what good sex really is!" he said, and started to walk even more closer. but more closer he was, more scared i was.

"what baby, are you saying you are scared of me? huh? before you didn't seem like you were, you even said you like me because i'm different from the others." Johnny said and he reached for one of my hands, he wanted to grab me by my hoodie. but i jumped away.

"you slutty bitch!" Johnny yelled probably making neighbors woke up. what have i done wrong, to deserve this? yes, i did say i like Johnny but not in this way like that i'm crazy on him.