phone call

ten p.o.v

since holidays started i didn't saw Taeyong. on the last day of school i asked him if he wanted to join us in bar, but he didn't accpeted. even more he said he is waiting for someone! is he perhaps dating?

this morning i saw his mom on the balcony and his dad in parking lot in front the apartment. i should ask his parents they will probably tell me. right when i arrived in skate park and i was waiting for Hansol, Jaehyun passed by.

"Jaehyun wait!" i yelled but he didn't pay any attention, after all, he hates me.

"Jaehyun! i need to ask something."

"if it is about Taeyong you can just go away, because i don't know anything." and before i could even say a word, he already ran away.

what happened to him? is Taeyong sick?

"ten, uh why do we need to meet in skate park? it's so damn cold, it will probably snow soon." was the first thing Hansol said when he reached our destination.

"because there aren't many people."

"are you scared of them now or what?" Hansol commented.

"i'm not, did Yuta perhaps called you?"

"yes he did. he said is damn pretty in Osaka. he will stay for new year also."

"b-but i  thought we gonna celebrate new year in club like we do every year."

"looks like this year is gonna be different." Hansol winked and sat down on wooden bench.

i didn't liked the idea of celebrating somewhere else. Yuta went in Osaka to his family members with mom and dad. and Hansol probably won't go out. we should call Johnny! after all he dissapeared too.

"and what are your plans then?" i asked.

"huh? you meant for christmas?" Hansol asked back.

"that also and new year celebrating?"

"well for christmas i'm going back to Busan, and i will stay there for like 4 days." Hansol said brightly, he was happy because he is going to visit his hometown. he was from Busan and he lived there, until he began to dream of performing on stage as singer or musican.

"you gonna leave me alone too?" i panicked.

"Ten seriously? won't you go back to thailand?"

yeah i was from thailand, born in bangkok. i also moved in korea to make my dreams come true.

"i don't know. maybe i will stay in korea and after some time went there. dad didn't said anything yet."

"then let's call Johnny and ask if he is free." Hansol suggested.

"maybe he won't pick up, but we still can try." i said and pressed his number on my phone screen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

johnny p.o.v

which jerk is calling now? me and Taeyong were resting after dinner, we were on the sofa under big warm blanket and Taeyong's head was resting on my chest. he looked so magical and his eyes are so beautiful even when they are closed. i took my phone and looked at the name. oh, is damn Chittaphon!

"uh, wassap?" i said when i picked up.

"Johnny, i'm happy that you answered me. i was worried that something happened to you."