johnny

taeyong p.o.v

doctor Park said i need to visit him once a week, so he checks if i'm alright. i put my jacket on, and took my backpack. Ten was ready to leave the doctor room as well. since i didn't really felt well i didn't mind that Ten was staying by my side.

"Taeyong, give backpack to me, i'll carry it for you." Ten said and opened the doors for me.

"it's alright, you don't have to carry mine, yours is already heavy enough."

"come on, it's fine." Ten said and took my backpack.

we step on the school's corridor and continued our way to science class. when we passed by some students they gave us shocked face expressions, i could feel why because some of them were pointing at my tummy. why this has to happen, didn't they seen a pregnant human before?

Ten understood that i didn't liked this so he walked right in front of me, to hide other people's  view. i was thankful.

we reached the science class, other classmates already went in, Ten stepped closer to the doors and he was about to knock, when i stopped him.

"please don't, not yet. i'm not ready to face Jaehyun."

"right .. let's skip this class and wait for the biology one, what you say?" Ten asked and moved away from the doors.

"yes please."

"okey .. then let's go somewhere .. any ideas?"

"i want to go in library i wasn't there since i've got in fight with Johnny."

Ten agreed with my suggestion, and we took an elevator to move into 5th floor where library was. we entered in and the lady behind the computer like always told us to be quiet and she again looked at computer screen.

i went to sit on sofa in the back of library next to big window, i took out random book and opened random page and started reading. the comics book and magazines i once loved weren't fun for me anymore, i lost all my hobbies. i'm so tired, so tired of everything.

"i feel dizzy."

"wait here Taeyong, i will get you a bottle of water." Ten said and left the library.

i was left alone in the library, with old lady behind the computer when the doors suddenly open, is Ten already back?

i looked up at the direction of the doors, and suddenly i didn't realized that i'm holding my breath. right among the bookshelves Johnny showed up. yeah the guy i got into fight with, the guy who i had mini crush on, the guy who promised me skies and galaxies but ended up kicking me out of his house.

i moved my head into different direction and kept my eyes to the groud. damn it. i'm not in the mood to deal with him.

he took a seat in front me, and took the bottle out of his backpack.

"Ten told me you are here." he spoke up and moved his head to the side.

"teacher caught him on school's corridor and he has to go in science class. he told me you are not feeling well, and told me to bring you water. i already finished my lessons so. here's the water it's not poisoned." he laughed a bit and then passed the bottle to the other side of the table between us.

"thanks." i quietly replied and took small sip.

there was big minute of silence, i honestly felt a bit awkward to have Johnny in my company again but he was quiet as well, so i thought that maybe he doesn't want to have interections with me as well, when he suddenly spoke up.