he is back

taeyong p.o.v

i just came back from shopping with Taeil, too bad others had school and they couldn't joined us. i checked the phone, it was already 11:30pm. my train to Seoul will arrive in 40 minutes, i better pack my stuff and clean the mess i had made in apartment.

i cannot believe it's been three days already since i had arrived in Busan.

i locked the apartment and went down the street to the train station, i better hurry i have only 25 minutes left and i needed exact 10 minutes to the station, but luckily i already bought tickets so i had to wait in line.

when i arrived, Taeil was already there.

"Taeyong, thanks lord you are here! i thought you forgot and that you will be late, quickly go, your train is arriving in 10 minutes." Taeil said.

"don't worry, it's fine. i'm here now."

"come on Taeyong, we know how slow you can be." Taeil said.

"ah here, the boys made you a gift box, they were so sad because they couldn't come along." Taeil said and gave me nicely packed black box with white dots on.

"aww, they are so sweet! say thanks to them, damn i miss them already."

"it's alright, you will visit us again, or we can come and visit you! Don't worry the distance between us it's not the problem." Taeil smiled.

"oh, the train arrived. i need to go now."

"bye Taeyong take care of yourself please! and have save trip back home." Taeil said and quickly hugged me.

"thanks Taeil, you too. bye." i said and went on the train i took the seat next to the window and waved at Taeil once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jaehyun p.o.v

today Taeyong is coming home, i went to small store and buy some beef so we can make bulgogi.

"Hana!" i called for my little sister, who was busy playing with her toys in living room.

"yes Jaehyun?"

"can you go and bring some vegetables from pantry?"

"of course." Hana replied, and quickly stood up.

5 minutes later she was back, with bag full of different vegetables.

"wow, you brought so many."

"because i didn't knew which one you needed. what are you making?" Hana curiously asked.

"bulgogi."

"yes!! my favourite." Hana happily clapped her hands and danced on the chair.

"b-but isn't meant only for special occasions?"

"it is. and today is special, uncle Taeyong is coming home."

"really? yaay!!" Hana was even more happy now, she loved Taeyong.

no, no love is not enough to say. she absolutely adored Taeyong like her real uncle. when we were alone she often asked me many questions about Taeyong. and Hana always wanted to know when he will be back. the doll Taeyong bought her for christmas was her the most precious thing ever, she was taking care of it like it was the real human.

"are you happy Hana?"

"i am very happy! and tomorrow mom is back." Hana said.

i almost forgot tomorrow if everything will be alright with plane flight, my mom will come back from her trip in europe where my dad works. i can't wait to know how dad is doing and. i wish he would come back in korea, because Hana needs him. she needs her dad, as much as i did when i was little. but he started to work in foreign country and moved in europe when i was 16, in the years when the teenagers are the most sensitive. i didn't had any good support and motivation, because mom was working from early morning to late night as seamstress in factory. sadly the luck wasn't on mom's side that time and the factory where she worked has closed down and she lost her job. she told me that i'm useless and that if she and dad wouldn't have child the life would be much more easier. at that time she was already high pregnant with second child, my sister Hana.

when she told me that, i was so hurt. i really was, and when i think of it, my heart still ache a bit but i moved on.

"do you think they bought gifts?" Hana asked.

"maybe."

it was 16:00pm when someone knocked on the door.

"Hana go open please, i need to put food on the plates."

"yes Jaehyun."

and suddenly i heard wild scream of joy.

"uncle Taeyong!! you are back!!" Hana was screaming and i heard Taeyong's beautiful laugh.

"Hana, hey!! i missed you, come here." Taeyong said and opened his arms, Hana quickly jumped into his hug. i watched them from far. why i had a feeling that me, Taeyong and Hana look like one happy family?

ah, come on Jaehyun don't be stupid boy! you clearly know this can't happen.

"is Jaehyun at home?" Taeyong asked and looked around.

"yes, but come with me in dinning room. we had made a surprise for you."

"really? i have a gift for you too."

"really? uncle, thank you." Hana said and gave Taeyong quick kiss on cheek.

"here. i hope you will like it." Taeyong said and gave her the pink and violet box with hearts on.

"it's my little pony toy collection!" Hana said and ran to me.

"Jaehyun look!!" she was waving with the box in front of my face.

"uncle is really nice, isn't he?"

"he is the best!" Hana said and quickly started to open the box.

at this time i finished decorating the food, and i brought everything on dinning table.

"Jaehyun." Taeyong quietly said.

"Taeyong oh, i-i missed you."

and at this moment Taeyong throw himself on me, that we both fall on the floor.

"come here." i said and Taeyong who was now laying on me leaned closer to my lips.

"kiss me." he whispered.

finally i had the change again to kiss those small lips. they tasted like mix of strawberry and lollipop.

"i love you." Taeyong said and gave me small kisses on top of my forehead.

"i love you too. come now, i want you to eat and i want us to eat while it's still hot." i said and helped Taeyong stood up.

"what's on today's menu then sexy chef?" Taeyong said and sexy bite his bottom lip, making me go crazy.

"bulgogi. please young man, come this way! and young lady join us as well." i said making Taeyong and Hana both laugh.

"waaah Jaehyun this looks amazing, i bet it taste even better then my cooking." Taeyong said and grabbed the chopsticks.

"i don't think so, but i tried my best. hope you will like, enjoy this meal please." we all started to eat, it didn't last more then minute when Taeyong eyes got wider and he jumped on his seat.

"are you ok? is it too salty?" i asked worried.

"no Jaehyun, no. this is just brilliant the best bulgogi i had in ages." Taeyong said.

"don't pretend, you really think it's this delicious?"

"it'really amazing, isn't it Hana?"

"oh, i love it." Hana happily said.

when we finished we went into living room and open the tv.

"let's watch something funny." Taeyong suggested, and he searched for some good movies. we stopped on random one, it was 101 Dalmatians.

(A/N: lol, i'm bad at this i literally couldn't thought of any other kids movie xD)

Hana was sitting on the floor, curled up in warm blanket and she was so focused on the movie. me and Taeyong sat on the sofa, also covered with blanket.

Taeyong leaned his head on my shoulder as always, and he soon fall asleep.

poor my baby, he is so tired. but finally he is here.