back to school

taeyong p.o.v

school is back here. the best holidays of the year ended, it was new year and we could make new decisions. this time i returned to school more happier, the reason is i'm not single anymore. this morning i woke up quickly, as soon as alarm clock rang.

"woah, so fast Taeyong. usually it takes you so long." mother said when i entered the bathroom.

"oh, really?" i left out soft laugh.

it was 7:30am and i was outside our apartment building waiting for bus. the bus stopped after few minutes and i entered in, i was looking for Jaehyun and i found him on back seats.

"Taeyong!!" he screamed, and ran towards me. we hugged and i took seat next to him. young kids who were also in the bus gave us few weird looks.

"i'm surprised you didn't missed the bus, baby." Jaehyun said.

"no, i woke up extra early this morning, and i had a lot of time left so i took shower, ate breakfast and made lunch for myself."

"aww, good boy!" Jaehyun smiled.

"and you, did you eat properly?"

"you know, i usually don't eat breakfast, but i drank my morning coffee." Jaehyun smiled again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

johnny p.o.v

this makes me sick, seeing Taeyong after so long will probably be awkward. my mother told me that i need to apologize to him. it's not that i don't want to be friend with him anymore, but it's just you know awkward.

i came in school a bit earlier then usual, and i sat down on chairs in school's dinning room. i was focused on my phone screen and i didn't even noticed the other male who took seat in front.

i looked up from my phone and there he was our smart Hansol. as usual he had his earphones in, and he was looking at his history book. i took better look at him, he looks different, huh? what is this? did Hansol colored his hair? he doesn't have black hair anymore, what the heck he is blonde now!

"hey!" Hansol said, when he saw my shocked face expression.

"oh hey, i didn't noticed you are even here .. err .. long time no see."

"oh yes, you are right we didn't see each other for 3 weeks if i'm not wrong. now, how did you spend your holiday?"

wow, it was something new that our Hansol talked so much, usually he just stayed quiet and judged people from distance.

"i was at home and stuff nothing serious, you?"

"i was in Busan visiting my old friends and family members i had a lovely time." Hansol said.

i'm having this feelings you know when you meet someone for the first time and you know you are in love with them because they are so perfect?

no, no! Johnny, clear your mind you aren't in love with Hansol.

"what are you having for the first lesson Hansol?"

"i'm having maths and you?"

"me maths as well." i said and Hansol smiled to me again.

"oh look, there's Yuta." Hansol waved at his boyfriend.

"Hansol!! what it's wrong with you? this hairstyle is amazing!!" Yuta yelled when he saw Hansol standing there and waving at him like crazy, Yuta the football player like he was could ran very fast and he throw himself on the Hansol when he reached us.

"ah, hello Yuta! we missed you." Hansol said and gave Yuta big warm hug.

"i missed you too guys, omg hey Johnny!" Yuta said and hugged me as well.

"hey takoyaki prince." i made Yuta laugh.

as always Ten was late.

we already took our stuff and decided to leave dinning room when well known laugh greeted us.

"hehe, hello boys!" it was Ten.

"Ten, how stupid are you for making us wait so long." Yuta yelled at him and kicked his butt.

"hey, it's not my fault if the bus was stuck in the middle of the road."

"now that we are all here, let us go we will be late." Hansol said.

"Hansol, you are amazing finally you find a hair that looks great on you."

"well, thank you for the compliment."

we entered in the class and Taeyong didn't had the same lessons as me because we weren't in the same class. Hansol took a seat in the second row, and i find myself following him like a puppy. Johnny come on, what is wrong with you?

"so students, welcome back to school. now please open your books on page 76 and start to solve maths problems. if you need any help call me." professor said, and sat down behind her table.

"Hansol"

"yes?"

"i forgot my book, can i borrow yours?"

"of course." Hansol said and put the book in the middle of the table.

"i can help you, i know your math skills suck Johnny." Hansol said and took a look at my notes.

"what an terrible handwritting you have." Hansol giggled and i was staring into his eyes, i just realized how beautiful they are. oh, why i didn't noticed this earlier?

"did you get it now?" Hansol asked and i gave him confused look.

"sorry, can you show me once again?"

"right, but this time please listen, don't stare at me like your eyes will fall out."

the classes went by so quickly and it was already end of the first day.

i saw Taeyong just once this day on the school hall, he quietly said hello and nod with his head, and like i expected Jaehyun and his friends were standing right next to him.

Hansol put on his black coat and he was ready to leave, when i ran behind him and hold onto his hand.

"wait!"

"yes, what it is?" Hansol looked back at me.

"do you have time?"

"for?" Hansol curiously asked.

"i thought if you want to go on coffee in this new coffee shop that opened some days ago."

"oh, i guess i'm free this afternoon." Hansol said.