coffee shop

taeyong p.o.v

Jaehyun really looks like a nice guy. we go on the same bus, since he lives just few streets away from me. and he is the kindest person i've ever meet. on our way back home he told me a lot about himself and his life, he lives here in south korea with mother and little sister. his dad works in europe and he visits them just a few times in the year usually when there are holidays. Jaehyun told me that his job is to protect his little sister and mother. his family isn't rich as mine, but from what he told me they were just simply family who is close to each other. he also told me to visit his house sometimes, and i'm really curious to see how it looks like.

when i got into apartment, mom was already at home, reading daily newspaper on the sofa.

"hi mom, i'm home!" i said while taking off my shoes.

"hello honey, did you have a good time?"

"w-well ... i meet a friend who lives near, we will go together in school every morning." i didn't tell her the story about elevator.

"that's amazing, i'm proud on you! i knew you gonna make friends easily."

"it's not that easy mom, some of them look at me like i fall from mars and others just talk gossips."

"that's so normal Taeyong, you are new after all, they want to know more about you." mom said.

"i'm gonna do homework."

"ok cool, when you finish ... will you go out with me? i'm meething my friend at café."

but mom, why would i go listen woman talks, i have some more cool things to do?

"mom, i was about to go on skype later. to talk with Taeil."

"ah come on ... it will be fine, she will bring her son too! and if i'm not mistaken he is attending the same school as you."

omg, if it's Ten, this insane guy who kiss people in elevators i'm gonna run away!

"oh come on Taeyong! don't be such a grumpy, they lived in america for 14 years, he knows english very well, he can maybe tutor and teach you, since you have problems with it." mom said and put her newspaper down on small table in the middle of living room, she knew we gonna argue about this. just like we argue about every little damn thing!

"no need to. we already find a teacher few weeks ago, remember?" i said, we really did hire a teacher.

"but if you two became friends, lessons will be free. and you two could even hang out." mom keep talking and didn't want to give up.

"ah, mom you are talking like money would be such an problem."

"just do homework! and when you finish dress up in something classic."

"u-uh mom, ok, i will be going with you, sorry to make you angry." i apologized.

"just go! quickly we don't have all day left!" 

i needed to go with her, to meet unknown woman with her son, they are american who probably speak zero korean! i was done with homework quite fast, and i dressed up in the pair of blue skinny jeans, white hoodie and black converse shoes.

"i'm done."

"Taeyong! do you really need to wear those damn hoodies? like you don't have some more rich shirts?"

"i like those the best, is not like we gonna meet president Obama." i tried to make mom laugh, but she just looked annoyed.

"let's just go. bring my car keys, they are on the kitchen court."