my house

johnny p.o.v

Taeyong jumped on top of me, why?

"uhh, baby ..." i breathed out.

when i said this Taeyong looked away, he was shy to being called with such nicknames.

"come on let's go make fried chicken, you need to eat to stay healthy Taeyong." i said and he hugged me.

"make me your chicken and oh, i want some kimchi too. please."

"haha of course, come on."

and he jumped on my back, he loves to be carried around.

"your kitchen is really big. but can you actually cook?" Taeyong asked and sat down behind kitchen counter.

"dummy, of course i can, mom taught me, i have some basic skills don't worry i'm sure you will love the food." i answered him and picked up the knife. but i need some vegetables to make kimchi.

"taeyong, can you go grab some vegetables i think we run out of it."

"sure. but where is grocery market, i don't know this area of Seoul." he confusedly asked.

"hmh, i know, tell maid to go with you. i don't want you to get lost."

"umm, right if she doesn't mind." he said and picked up his jacket.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

taeyong p.o.v

Johnny really didn't lied when he said he got a big house. 

"mrs. maid!" i politely called for the lady that opened the door for us before.

"uh?" she answered back, she was cleaning the dust on cupboards.

"can you go with me to grocery shop please."

"sure young man, just let me grab my bag." i waited for her, i like her she is friendly.

"let's go!" she said and we went outside.

it was already dark outside, and what i could see it started preparing for the rain. the sky was extremly grey.

"better to hurry, i don't want to get wet." maid said and she really started to walk faster. i almost needed to ran after her.

maybe she was old but still fast and in great condition.

"here it is." she said after 10 minutes.

i didn't knew what should i choose. so i took all of my favorite vegetables that i eat.

"wow you choose a lot, you just need cabbage for kimchi you know?" maid said.

"i know, but later i will make french salad for Johnny. i'm good at it." i replied her.

"if you say so, now do you need anything else?"

"no not really." 

we paid for food and headed back to Johnny's house.

when we were in the middle of the road it started to rain. at first it was alright, but then it started to be more and more heavy.

"i told you to hurry up."

"i'm so sorry, that's not my fault."

what a nice smell, i love fried chicken!

"mmm, Johnny that smells amazing." i said and put plastic bags on table.

"you think so baby?" he asked.

"sure." i sit down, i love to watching people cook.

"oh, Taeyong you really bought a lot, i think we don't need shopping for the next two weeks." Johnny said when he opened the bags.

"i'm sorry, but i will make something for you as well. something that my cousin showed me how to do." i happily smiled at him.

"really? i'm curious what is it." Johnny said and started cutting the cabbage. he was so focused on the kimchi he didn't pay attention to me at all.

.

Johnny stopped cutting the cabbage and he looked into my eyes.

"what is it?" i asked.

"don't be shy, you really can tell me everything, you are staring at me like you will eat me up." he came closer to me, i could feel his body pressed to mine. the feeling was so great that i became a bit too excited. i couldn't control myself.

"someone is excited huh?" Johnny asked and pulled me closer.

"don't get me wrong. this is all wrong." i waved with my hands around like crazy chicken.

"mhm, baby no matter what i can't believe you now, you are lying. you have the bulge!" he pointed at my pants.

i quickly hide it with my hands and looked into the floor, what a shame! why always you Taeyong, why?

"well, i don't want you to think that i'm pervert. because i like you a lot baby." Johnny said.

but he kissed me anyway. he is good kisser i would say, his lips were soft but rough at the same time.

"umm, you taste like strawberry." he groaned between our kiss. i couldn't said anything. i was too busy focused on Johnny's lips. he wanted to enter into my mouth. at first i protested and fought back, but Johnny was dominant one and he easily won.

"uh, more please Johnny." i moaned and Johnny made my wish come true. i was exploring his hot and wet mouth, he put me on the sofa that was near and lay on top of me. we probably would start to undress each other if there ....

"boys! oh my lord! please act properly!" it was the lovely maid who just destroyed this moment.

"umm, yes?" Johnny looked at her.

"just wanted to tell that i'm leaving now. have a nice night, and please use a condom at least." this made my face turn even more red that it was already.

"sure, haha have nice winter holidays." and now we were alone again.

"i'm sorry." Johnny said, and helped me to stand up.

"it's fine, i enjoy it a lot."

"there's gonna be more later. he replied.

"m-more?"

"yep." he said and laughed.

"let's finish our food now." i suggested.

"i think we need to start to make chicken all over again, the previous just burned! your fault Taeyong." Johnny laughed even harder.

(A/N: oh no boys, poor chicken! how can you be so cruel T_T)