hello again

jaehyun p.o.v

i was running down the street, it had rained last night and the road was slippery and i tripped over. my pants got dirty and wet, i quickly stood up and cleaned the dirt from my knees thought it didn't really help and continued to ran again. i was about to cross the road when suddenly i noticed the crowd in front the mall. i decided to take a quick look to see what is happening there, since there was the camera man as well. when i stood on my toes so i could see through whole crowd, my heart stopped for a moment, there was Taeyong's mom she had an live interview going on and the people around weren't fans as i thought at first. they were their staff crew and paparazzi, i stayed at the back behind the camera man. mrs. Lee was just saying how her son is planning to help her design new collection for hoodies, this time for kids and she looked towards the camera and made one of her most big smiles when she suddenly sat there, like she was frozen.

she has noticed me, and her smile faded, the interviewer looked at her and then at the crowd to see what was going on, but he didn't spotted me or in other way even if he did, he doesn't know who i am. mrs. Lee shook her head to clear her mind, and took a glance at me again. i wanted to waved my hand or at least made small smile but i knew very well that she wasn't happy to see me, at least not here. i waited till the interview was over and then the crowd got smaller, so i could get to the front part easier, i was only for about 3 meters away from Taeyong's mother when she suddenly gave hand to the interviewer thanked him and the viewers and she took her bag she had with, stood up and decided to go. her manager showed her the way to follow to the backstage, this was my only change i had to talk with her, and maybe Taeyong is here as well, i have to see him and solve things out we can't be mad at each other forever.

"mrs. Lee wait!" i shouted out for her name, and suddenly everyone turned their attention on me. luckily the cameras were already closed so nobody didn't filmed this scene.

mrs. Lee frozed on the spot again, but never looked back at me, she was ashamed i knew this. and i wasn't dressed right for this situation, but who cares? i need Taeyong.

i thought she will say something but no she didn't. she continued to walk again after few seconds passed. i had enough of this, i didn't cared anymore i step inside the building and ran after her, the guard tried to stop me, but he was clumsy and old, so it wasn't a problem to pass by him.

"mrs. Lee, please let me talk with him!!" i shouted but she was still ignoring me and her manager come to speak to me.

"young man, i don't know you and neither it looks like mrs. Lee does. now could you please tell who you are and what your problem is?"

"i-i'm the father of her son's child. she knows me, i'm the father!" i shouted so loud through the hall that everyone glanced at me. the manager stayed quiet and his mouth were opened in wide shape of O, i sure surprised him. well not only him, actually i surprised everyone here, but now there's no way to turn and take my words back, i said it out loud, people know the truth now.

mrs. Lee face looked angry and she pushed her manager to the side and said in quiet tone "let him in."

and so i followed her inside in one of the rooms, later i found out this was waiting room or so called dressing room, that one like superstars had on their concert tours.

"so, what brings you here? did you followed us and to be exact, where did you hide for those two long years?" mrs. Lee asked and she offered me a sit on the white sofa, i refused to sit down because my pants were really covered in dirt but she didn't stopped so, i took a sit and the very end.