couple

taeyong p.o.v

i can't describe what happiness i felt at that moment. me and Jaehyun became couple after two months of hanging out as friends.

i will never forget the day i meet him for the first time. it was before we started english class, right after when Ten kissed me. i was in men's bathroom, putting cold water on my face right when Jaehyun entered. i looked like the ugliest person in the world, but Jaehyun fall in love with me anyway. his worried face was looking at me, checking if i was alright. then he changed his seat in english class and sat down next to me. making Ten really angry, in that moment i knew we were already good friends. he represented me to all of his friends at cafeteria and in their company i felt safe.

now i'm not just couple with Jaehyun. he gave me a ring! that means something more.

Jaehyun i don't know how my mother will reacted but i know, i promised you that i will never leave you.

you want to know why? because he means everything to me and i swear if i lose him, my heart will break apart.

"Taeyong, look at the fireworks! aren't they pretty?" Jaehyun suddenly said.

"yes, they are. but nothing can't beat your beauty."

"Taeyong, since when are you so romantic?" Jaehyun jokingly said.

"Jaehyun, what shall we do now? i mean it's new year and ..."

"i don't know, it doesn't matter for me babe. we can do anything, just that you are with me." Jaehyun said.

"Jaehyun, what should i do with you? you are so adorable."

"i know what you can do, kiss me." Jaehyun giggled and placed another kiss on my lips that were cold from winter breeze.

we stayed next to han river for good two hours before we went home. i couldn't stan winter season, i like summer when you don't have to wear scarfs and coats. but for Jaehyun i think he was fine with any season, maybe because he was already sunshine by himself, and maybe that made him stay warm all the time.

it's sad that we only had three days left until we go back to school. i promised mother that in the second half my grades will be better. but will i really fulfill her wish?

"Taeyong. here we are, go inside now it's cold and i don't want you to get sick." Jaehyun said and stopped in front my apartment.

"why don't you come in? on drink or something?"

Jaehyun shook his head "sorry babe, it's really late. but maybe some other time okay? i promise you."

"fine then, please don't stay outside for too long! and be careful on the way back home, i think it's better idea if you go with bus or taxi. you know many people are drunk and i don't want you to get hit by car."

"Taeyong, you are so cute! goosh, don't worry i promise that i will always take care okay? now, go inside."

i gave Jaehyun one last kiss before running indoors. Jaehyun smiled at me and waved his hand before he turned around and left.

"please be safe." i said when i unlock the doors.

why did i had bad feeling about this? ah no, Taeyong don't be stupid nothing will happen to him. it's just the bad memory from past that is scaring you.

yes, i forgot to tell that when we were still in Busan my friend was hit by a car. luckily he survived, we were heading back home from school's party when drunk driver lost the control over his car and he drove on the right side of the road where we were walking. i was fast enough to jump away, but my friend wasn't and the car hit him. i will never forget how he layed there without any sign of life, until the ambulance van came to us and helped him. now i'm not friend with this guy anymore. but the memories will stay forever.

another day came, luckily this year i didn't had a huge headache since i didn't even drank alcohol.

my parents came home in the early morning, but i didn't heard them enter because i was sleeping peacefully. i planned to stay in my bed until afternoon, but you know this doesn't work if you have mother like mine. she came in my bedroom and opened black curtains, making me almost blind since the strong light hit my eyes.

"mom, are you crazy?" i asked half asleep.

"wakey wakey Taeyong! and happy new year my precious son." Mother lightly hit my shoulder and pulled blankets away.

"yes mother. i will be in living room, just a minute." i gave up in the end and mother made satisfied look.

"good." and she left the room.

i dressed up in loose pants and hoodie, i took my phone with me.

"i'm here." i said and sat down on sofa.

"good morning son!" dad said wishing me a happy new year as well.

"where's mother?"

"she went to grocery shop near apartment. to grab something for lunch." dad replied and then he looked at my hand.

what? what is wrong dad? but then i looked at my hand and saw the ring Jaehyun gave me last night.

"oh, this ..." i said and pointed at the silver ring.

"who gave it to you?"

"Jaehyun, it's a gift for new year and we got matching ones." i replied and dad made smirk.

"you guys are dating right? it's obvious."

"n-no is not this ..."

"come on Taeyong. don't try to deny your feelings towards this boy. it's alright i support you as long as you are happy and that he is friendly and caring towards you. mother knows too, she wasn't happy at first. but i had really long conversation with her about this. and it ended up that she is okay with that  you like boys, but if he places only one finger on you roughtly he will pay." dad said and i ran into his hug.

i tought that mother will never accept the fact that i like boys but it worked out.