Authors Note

PLOT

All Dark and Anti do is bicker and fight with each other recently. One night Dark can't take it anymore and storms out of the house looking for some easy prey. He stumbles upon a man killing his wife then trying to kill his young daughter y/n. Dark bursts in saves y/n, and kills the man or so he thinks...

Anti and Dark decide to raise y/n as their own daughter. There's just one problem, Dark didn't kill the man like he first thought and now his face is plastered all over the news for kidnapping.

y/n helps bring Anti and Dark closer together and the fighting stops. But throw in other egos, a demon killing cult and a disapproving Markiplier and their semi-normal lives will be flipped upside down. But for better or for worse?

Text Copyright © Beth Robinson ™ 2017

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

Contact information for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course are listed below:

mediaaltdel@gmail.com

All rights reserved ® Beth Robinson