Chapter Three

DARK

I had to give Schneep props he'd done a good job on y/n with what little he had to work with. Anti had told me as soon as I got out of the shower about y/n losing an eye but reassured me we'd get her an eye patch.

"She looks so peaceful sleeping. What are we going to do with her when she wakes up Dark?"

Anti lies on our bed and starts to stroke y/n's hair who was lying in the middle covered in a blanket after having gone through some intense surgery I wouldn't even put an adult through.

I stand at the foot of the bed watching the scene in front of me. It was clear y/n was growing on Anti and wasn't about to let her out of his sight because she shared some of the same deformities as he did so he wasn't alone.

"We could always keep her and raise her. Would you like that baby boy?"

At the mention of keeping y/n Anti grins and clambers off the bed before throwing himself at me, "really, do you mean that Darky? We're going to be the best parents ever."

This was the happiest I'd seen him in a very long time and I kind of felt bad for the way I'd been treating him this past couple of months. Maybe y/n coming into our lives could fix our semi-broken relationship.

Leaning down, I cup his chin and bring his face up to meet mine before crashing my lips down on his quite roughly. He moans into the kiss giving my tongue full access which I liked because in this relationship I was the dominant one.

After a few minutes Anti pulls back slightly out of breath, he giggles and runs out of the room leaving me stunned and surprised. What was that demon up to? Before I can follow after him to make sure he wasn't causing mischief y/n stirs slightly under the blanket.

Going to the side of the bed I crouch down next to her small form and brush some hair off her face, grazing the eye patch Schneep had produced out of nowhere.

"Sshhh go back to sleep y/n, you're safe now. Rest up and heal little one."

y/n stops moving and I wait a few seconds before I hear light snores and know she's gone back to sleep. Now to go and find my demonic boyfriend.

ANTI

Now we had a daughter we needed to prepare since we didn't have anything to raise a kid. I was already planning what the small spare bedroom was going to look like once we bought furniture, though while y/n was still small I wouldn't mind her sleeping with us. Luckily for us, the internet was a thing and online shopping was a favourite hobby of mine.

"What are you doing baby boy?"

Dark sits down next to me on the sofa and looks at the laptop screen. I shoot him my best innocent smile.

"y/n will need things so I'm buying our daughter things. Is that okay Darky?"

Dark sighs, "I guess you're right, just don't go too overboard okay?"

I take that as a go-ahead to buy whatever my little black heart desired.