Chapter Nine

Y/N

Daddy was laid out on the sofa, his eyes were shut like he was sleeping, but there was dried black blood covering his face and realisation dawned on you that he was actually dead like Dad had told you upstairs. You snuggle more into Dad's chest not wanting to see the dead body anymore, it was too much to handle. Dark rubs soothing circles on your back as he steps around the body shielding you from the view.

"What's got Glitch so excited?" Dark asks solemnly.

Wilford appears next to Dark holding a shiny long blade, the surface glistened and you swear you saw something move inside it.

"The blade captures the demon's soul to be disposed of, but they never got the chance so Anti's soul is alive in the blade and just needs to be transferred back into his body."

You share a look with Dark before he casually hands you over to Wilford who in turn gives him the blade. Wilford balances you on his hip quite skilfully for someone who hates kids.

"How do we free him, Wilford?"

Wilford smirks evilly, "the blood and life of the one who trapped him needs to coat the blade before being plunged back into Anti to free his soul."

Dark nods listening intently, "who trapped him?"

"d/n did. Looks like you get to kill the son of a bitch for good this time little brother."

So Dark would have to kill your old dad in order to bring your new daddy back to us. You wanted Anti back.

"y/n's seen enough death Wilford, can she not see me do this?"

Wilford sighs loudly, "fine, I'll leave her with Schneep whose patching up Jack and Mark."

You're carried off towards the dining room where Schneep was dealing with a whiny Jack and a protective Mark who had trust issues with the doctor for some reason you didn't fully understand.

"Here look after y/n while we get Anti back."

Wilford dumps you on top of the table and quickly leaves, okay so he still wasn't a big fan of kids.

Schneep tuts, "maybe you can tell Jack to stop being a little whiny bitch baby y/n. Ze good doctor fixed you and nothing went wrong."

You giggle and turn to face Jack who shuts up while Mark struggles to hide his laughter under his breath.

"Jack no be whiny bitch baby...did I say that right?"

Mark lets out his laughter which echoes around the room while Schneep sniggers holding a needle above Jack's arm.

Jack shakes his head, "I hate all of you right now."

You pout, "But secretly you love me, Uncle Jack?"

Jack grins, "I could never hate you y/n, keep this secret but you're my favourite out of these two idiots."

Mark and Schneep start to argue playfully after that stating to Jack why they should be his favourite instead. After all the drama it was nice to see people laughing and having a good time.