9. Week off?

I ran after my phone when I heard it ringing. Looking, searching, running around, but of course my phone was no where in sight. I heard Sebastian walking over to me while I was still looking through some stuff for my phone.

"Looking for this?" he asked me. I nodded furiously while I took my phone from his hand quite aggressively.

"Hello? This is Camilla," I spoke into the phone, ignoring Sebastian's giggle.

"Hello Camilla, this is Peter speaking. I wanted to let you know the garage will be closed for the next few days because of the event," I heard my boss say into the phone.

"What do you mean? The next few days? How long?" I immediately started asking.

"At least till the end of the week, I think everyone should rest right now instead of getting stressed all over, I even think you should take next week off too," Peter told me.

"No," I answered him sternly. By now, Sebastian was standing in front of me, looking at me while he was figuring out who I was talking to.

"Listen, I know you might feel okay right now, but what happened to you isn't something just can't ignore Camilla," Peter told me. I sat down, getting ready to tell Peter off.

"No way, I get that you want to close the garage, but I'm not staying home longer just because some asshole threatened me!" I spoke into the phone, Sebastian now knew who I was talking to and sat down next to me while he rubbed my back.

"I really think you need that extra time off to proces what happened. Maybe you should even consider speaking to a shrink," Peter told me calmly, but it made me even more angry. I stood up and started pacing around.

"No Peter! I'm not speaking to a fucking shrink! I am fine! I will come to work next week like nothing happened and that's the end of it!" I yelled into the phone as I closed the call. I sighed as I sat down again next to Sebastian, he immediately started rubbing my back again in a soothing manner. "You okay?"

"Yeah, that was Peter, he wants me to take off next week because of the asshole," I explained to him.

"And you don't think that's a good idea because?" Sebastian asked me careful.

"Because I need to get back to work in order to pay for my apartment and to be busy, to do something," I told him, "When I'm not doing something I keep thinking about it, I'd rather be a bit busy at work than stay at home alone and think about it the whole time," I finished explaining to him.

"I understand, I think," Sebastian told me. I looked surprised at him.

"You do?"

"I do," he smiled. Seb placed the hand he was previously rubbing my back with around my waist and pulled me closer.

"What if we went to the mall today?" he asked me suddenly. I looked at him while I thought about it. I could be staying home today, doing nothing and being bored or I could go to the mall and look around a bit, maybe buy a new outfit?

"I wouldn't mind," I told him smiling, he smiled back at me.

"Let's go!" he told me before he pecked my lips, stood up and walked away.

"Wait for me!" I yelled after him as I ran to the front door, where my shoes were before I could walk to the car.

Once we were at the mall, Sebastian asked me what I wanted to do, or rather: what shops I wanted to visit.

"I don't know, usually I'd just walk around and look at the windows and if I see something I like I just walk into the shop," I told him, he agreed to it and we walked into the mall.